What's new

SEPTEMBER 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a "Psycho" Gillette razor form the 1970's with an original key. I'm not going to use this pretty lady though. She is for the collection only. Been wanting one of these for quite some time with an original key.
And if insanity sets in, your prepared! To late for me, unfortunately.

Picked up a "Psycho" Gillette razor form the 1970's with an original key. I'm not going to use this pretty lady though. She is for the collection only. Been wanting one of these for quite some time with an original key.

Excellent, Sean! Congrats.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Being in the 2017 Sabbatical means that I do not get to post in The Score very often (Sorry, Ron :001_unsur ), but I did manage to execute a trade for something that I wasn't using much. In return, I get something that I hope to use quite a lot....

A RazoRock Black Hawk v1
full

Being in the 2017 Sabbatical means that I do not get to post in The Score very often (Sorry, Ron :001_unsur ), but I did manage to execute a trade for something that I wasn't using much. In return, I get something that I hope to use quite a lot....

A RazoRock Black Hawk v1
full
Congrats! Hope you put it to good use, Sam. I really like mine

Quite the haul! I'm interested in the Grooming Dept. soap myself. Nice brush.

Thanks. I've heard great things about Grooming Dept.: excellent scents, great performance. I've been wanting a Saponificio Varesino for quite a while so when I saw this one on BST I snapped it up.

Rudy Vey made an awesome brush for me. DO1 two band with his new faux ivory. Knot is 23mm by 48mm. Bulb. Coming right in at 100mm total height. Grosvenor style.

IMG_4108.JPG
IMG_4107.JPG

Just showed up today. Need to give it a quick wash. Totally thrilled with it.

20170904_190330.jpg
20170904_190507.jpg
20170904_191158.jpg

I haven't been wet shaving for very long and I'm trying to just use my dad's old tech for a month to get used to it. However once I 'learn' some technique I was looking forward to trying a few different razors.

A bit of a chancing ebay bid landed me an English Rocket HD. Excited to give it a try. Pictured here alongside my previous purchase :001_302:

View attachment 819355 View attachment 819356 View attachment 819357
I haven't been wet shaving for very long and I'm trying to just use my dad's old tech for a month to get used to it. However once I 'learn' some technique I was looking forward to trying a few different razors.

A bit of a chancing ebay bid landed me an English Rocket HD. Excited to give it a try. Pictured here alongside my previous purchase :001_302:

Congrats. The Rocket HD is a fine razor. It looks in great shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom