What's new

Schick Proline AC type blades

I flip and hand strop after every shave, but I have no hard evidence that it makes a difference. Just excellent blades in any case.

I've been out of the wet shaving forums for a few years. I still do both DE shaving as well as Single Edge shaving. Just finished my last Schick Proline P-30 blade (now in the Feather DX razor) but for the life of me I cannot remember where I got the blades. Might have been on ebay. Any online retailers, other than Bull Goose and Shave Nation that might carry these?

I've been out of the wet shaving forums for a few years. I still do both DE shaving as well as Single Edge shaving. Just finished my last Schick Proline P-30 blade (now in the Feather DX razor) but for the life of me I cannot remember where I got the blades. Might have been on ebay. Any online retailers, other than Bull Goose and Shave Nation that might carry these?
I can't remember where I got mine. I have also been using the Kai Mild PINK blades for the past couple of months. Not sure, but i think these are actually slightly smoother than the Prolines.

M

Member 113878

Their shipping fees are very reasonable.

Thanks, but I live in SW Michigan and would like to buy them in the U.S. I have found them at Shearworld.com for $19.95 plus shipping, but thought there might be someplace closer or for less costs.

Thanks, but I live in SW Michigan and would like to buy them in the U.S. I have found them at Shearworld.com for $19.95 plus shipping, but thought there might be someplace closer or for less costs.
That link I gave you very quick shipping and much much cheaper per 30 blades which is about $10.
I order those saturday and got them today a little over 72 hrs from Japan.

That link I gave you very quick shipping and much much cheaper per 30 blades which is about $10.
I order those saturday and got them today a little over 72 hrs from Japan.
Your in the US? Besides cost and shipping, was there currency conversion cost?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please let me explain. I have a some Feather Pro Guard and a bunch of Feather Soft Guard blades. I have the DX as well as the SS Feather razors(holders) I shave 95% of the time with one of my Gillette older razors with Personna blades either US or Israeli blades. I use the DX razor sometimes to do a "finish" up after shaving with DE to get a bit closer...sometimes So I am looking for 30 blades (1 container) not 300.

So I am looking for 1 x 30 blade container of Schick Proline P-30 blades. Maybe 2, but that's about it. So Amazon US or some other online retailer of these blades would do. I did check out shearworld.com and they have them but the shipping is rather high for 1 cartridge. I am thinking more and more that it was on eBay back in 2017 when I bought the Proline P-30.

Please let me explain. I have a some Feather Pro Guard and a bunch of Feather Soft Guard blades. I have the DX as well as the SS Feather razors(holders) I shave 95% of the time with one of my Gillette older razors with Personna blades either US or Israeli blades. I use the DX razor sometimes to do a "finish" up after shaving with DE to get a bit closer...sometimes So I am looking for 30 blades (1 container) not 300.

So I am looking for 1 x 30 blade container of Schick Proline P-30 blades. Maybe 2, but that's about it. So Amazon US or some other online retailer of these blades would do. I did check out shearworld.com and they have them but the shipping is rather high for 1 cartridge. I am thinking more and more that it was on eBay back in 2017 when I bought the Proline P-30.
Though I usually wouldn't suggest Italian Barber for anything, they have the P30's in stock for $22 but have no idea what shipping would cost... How much was the shipping from Shearworld?

Shipping from Shearworld was $8.25 so 19.95 + 8.26= $28.20 Cheapest shipping method is USPS. So for 30 blades is about $1.00 per blade. From Italian Barber, cost is $21.99 + $7.99 shipping = $29.98 so not quite the deal I would look for.

Shipping from Shearworld was $8.25 so 19.95 + 8.26= $28.20 Cheapest shipping method is USPS. So for 30 blades is about $1.00 per blade. From Italian Barber, cost is $21.99 + $7.99 shipping = $29.98 so not quite the deal I would look for.
Connaughts 13+2.8 pounds.... $22..... I ordered last night! Shipped today.

Top Bottom