What's new

Schick Proline AC type blades

Shipping from Shearworld was $8.25 so 19.95 + 8.26= $28.20 Cheapest shipping method is USPS. So for 30 blades is about $1.00 per blade. From Italian Barber, cost is $21.99 + $7.99 shipping = $29.98 so not quite the deal I would look for.
I am in a way shocked by shipping from IB, but then I'm not so shocked because of his business practices!! He has to make up money somewhere for what he gives away with his razor prices and shipping is one of the easiest places to do it but $7.99 is just plain unacceptable!! This is just another reason why I won't give them a dime of my hard earned money, that's like stealing from the blind right there....

Y'all will do better buying them in bulk from Japan like I did and selling off the rest on B&B. Sure you will have no problem moving the other 270 240 blades at a reasonable price and a little profit for yourself. If you can't afford that disregard. Prices for 30 blades plus shipping a little outrageous.

Reactions: bjm
Just ordered a p-20 for 22 usd which is ok for a try run including shipping to holland.
First figuring out what I am going to like in that occam oren.
Schick proline
Kai pink mild
Feather proguard
And I like mild smooth razors.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
When I bought a P-30 pack in 2017 from Rakuten Global Market online directly from Japan the total cost to me was $13.02.
Great deal.

same here. Several years back I ordered a couple packs of Proline injector and AC blades from Rakuten, and they were quite inexpensive compared to any other source, which were few and far between at that time. Plus I get a good number of shaves from a proline, so I have not needed any replacements yet.

Just ordered a p-20 for 22 usd which is ok for a try run including shipping to holland.
First figuring out what I am going to like in that occam oren.
Schick proline
Kai pink mild
Feather proguard
And I like mild smooth razors.
Holland Michigan?
I was thinking that the P-20 was designed for those injector razors, and not the Feather (or similar) Artistry Club razors.

Holland Michigan?
I was thinking that the P-20 was designed for those injector razors, and not the Feather (or similar) Artistry Club razors.
The Netherlands 🇳🇱 Europe.
Feather proguards seem to work and some people use Kai or proline in the occam Oren. But yes they do not use the injector funcion

I ordered a bulk package of Schick Proline-30s from Japan to go into my Vector - they should be here within the week. I'll have several boxes for sale on BST, I'm sure. I too looked at ordering from IB, but man that delivery fee.

It's a shame Rakuten is no longer an option (at least as far as I know). Ordered 3 P-30 cartridges from a seller there about a year ago; only cost ~$34, shipping included, and I had them in less than 2 weeks. I'll likely re-up through Connaught in a couple months; will also grab some more Kai Captain Titan Milds (a.k.a. "pinks").

Top Bottom