What's new

Schick Injector Info Please

I need some help learning more about the recent haul I made of Schick Injector Razors. Picked up 5 at a flea market for a fabulous price and they have cleaned up almost like new.

Checking some historic sites, it appears that I have a model E3 with a crinkly finish, a model G8, a model type I1, a model M1 adjustable and one unknown model that has handle that looks like a tennis racket.

Do all the Schicks us the same head geometry i.e. shave the same or are some more aggressive than others?? Injector blades are not easy to find here so any recommendations on brand and where to get them??

Any/all info would be appreciated. TIA and enjoy your shave

I have only 1 injector and its a regular adjustable. You can find blades in any CVS and Walgreens. You might have to look but they should be there and I believe they are Personnas. Also, Sally's beauty supply carries them close to the register with the scissors and other blades and are personnas as well.

Also, drugstore.com is a good source for the Schick brand blades. You can get a discount code for you first order........

Amazon has a good deal on Schick-branded Injector blades made in Germany, but I think it's for 4 packs of seven blades.

Top Bottom