What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiton - Black

proxy.php

Odin 03 Century
Notes: silver birch, cypress, mint, vetiver, myrrh, patchouli, musk, oakmoss, amber

The notes looked promising, but alas this scent has very little character. I get a little birch with soft sweet myrrh-amber-patchouli[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]. The scent is barely there and not at all interesting. This was one of 11 samples that I received last night from Luckyscent. Can't wait to get home and try something different![/FONT]

Jeke
by Slumberhouse

Cade, tobacco absolute, patchouli, labdanum, benzoin

Today Jeke is bringing to mind the poetry of Robert Service and the imagery of the Yukon his verse evokes - junipers and pines, campfires, and adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeke
by Slumberhouse

Cade, tobacco absolute, patchouli, labdanum, benzoin

Today Jeke is bringing to mind the poetry of Robert Service and the imagery of the Yukon his verse evokes - junipers and pines, campfires, and adventure.

I had to go back and look it up, because I can never keep straight in my memory which Slumberhouse scent is which. But Jeke is my favorite Slumberhouse scent, maybe by far my favorite, for some reason. Great poem and a great reading! Real cowboy-type poetry. Not enough working man poetry these days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom