What's new

rockviper's journal of shaving, gardening and chess adventures

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Honestly, I have never watched that movie (had to google the reference), but maybe I should.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Not too much to report on over the past fortnight. My shaving combo of Injector + B&B Essential boar + P.160 + Swiss Pitralon has been rocking and rolling all January with nary a thought about trying something different.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
42 days with the same shave setup so far this year and everything is rolling along wonderfully.
  • Injector I2 w/Schick blade
  • B&B Essential boar, Sue
  • P.160 Tipo Morbido
  • Swiss Pitralon
Today marks the end of my second blade used this year. In the past, I would use one Schick per month, but at the start of this year, I decided to cut each blade's lifespan to three weeks (just because I can).

full

Your consistency and diligence amazes me. Too bad I never found an injector I fell in love with. I got a DFS/CCS which didn't make the cut but maybe I just had an injector that didn't fit my shaving style as well.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Another month in the books with my *ahem* "boring" morning shave setup:
- Injector I2 w/Schick blade
- B&B Essential boar, Sue
- P.160 Tipo Morbido
- Swiss Pitralon

This weekend will see the end of my 3rd Schick blade, as I am now tossing after 3 weeks rather than a month of usage. I don't know if my stockpile will be able to sustain the use of an extra 5.3 blades per year if I keep up this wasteful routine. :lol:

The snow is pretty much melted up here, but I shall wait until April before tilling the soil in prep for mixing in some manure. We have not figured out exactly what we will be planting this year, but you can be guaranteed that there will be red thingies that taste nummy.

Top Bottom