What's new

RIP Leonard Nimoy

Not surprised as he was known to be in failing health, even during filming of the first reboot. But it remains a sad day nonetheless.

"First star to the left, and straight on until morning."

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
For me, he was the best actor on the show...from the original Star Trek series to the movies 1-6...He was a truly remarkable and extraordinary man!

Read More: http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/leonard-nimoy-%E2%80%98star-trek%E2%80%99s%E2%80%99-spock-dies-at-83/ar-BBi2SNv

May he Rest in Peace & God Bless Him and Keep Him!
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
"Logic is the beginning of wisdom...not the end". Leonard Nimoy

Last edited:
I remember watching Star Trek in original syndication. It wasn't popular at my house but when I visited my uncle's house, EVERYTHING came to a halt so he could plop on the couch and watch the latest installment.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
He will live on in our hearts.

I'm surprised he never made more albums....

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Leonard Nimoy. He died today at 83 complications of 30 years of smoking. Even if you weren't much of a Star Trek fan you have to admire him because he inspired so many to pursue science and critical thinking as a way of life.

Why here? I understand his father was a barber so I imagine he at least knew how to give himself a proper shave. I don't know for sure but I would like to think of him a wet shaver to the very end.

Once again RIP Mr. Nimoy

As a child of the 80s, I know him better as the voice of Galvatron from Transformers: The Movie (the original cartoon, not this new garbage!)

While this was an Autobot saying, it still feels appropriate in this scenario. "'Til all are one!"

Top Bottom