What's new

Review: Trigodon shaving soap (croap) from India

I am going to take your word for this OB. I was going to look into a few more but noy maybe not.
The one I got was also a Trigodon soap but directly from the artisan who made it.
Still waiting for to do a proper trial for the soap.

AK

I'm sure you'll love Trigodon. The stuff is on par with a Razorock soap I have. World-class.

Yup...no other good soap apart from trigodon. Godrej is good but really boring and a bit drying.

Trigodon OTOH is a top tier veggie soap. Deflavra and calm seas are divine scents!

I went ahead and took the bait. I ordered for a Devflavra first on FlipKart which was wrongly delivered. Then ordered a white dunes directly from Trigodon. I have to say the frangrance doesnt smell like sand (obviously), but it somehow reminds you of plain sands in having a very clean fragrance. It might smell like a cheap bath soap available locally but soon moves to a more refined cleaner fragrance. Although the price definitely seems to be on quite a higher side. anywhere between 350-400 would be an absolute sweet spot.

In response to shipping in USA the replied my email.

""Thank you for your interest in our products!
Unfortunately we are not shipping outside our borders anymore.
There's way too much hassle at customs for soaps, since drugs are typically transported hidden in soaps and the packages are unnecessarily opened and spoiled.
A lot of our products get stuck at customs and then we end up having an unpleasant tussle with our wonderful customers.
We are sorry :(
Best,
Trigodon Team.""

Top Bottom