What's new

Review: Timeless Ti .95

I recieved my Timeless Ti .95 with the dual comb scalloped and open in early January. On 4 days growth it was phenomenal, my best shave ever. However, as a everyday or every 2 days it was a little aggressive for my neck. I ordered the .68 smooth comb return/blem. Saved money and it arrived flawless. I find the .68 Nirvana for my beard for everyday or every 2 days. Granted, it will mow down 4 days of growth efficiently but not as well as the .95 with less passes. In summary, the Timeless Ti with .68 smooth comb and .95 scalloped/open comb combo does everything I need it to do. Its light, helps me with not applying pressure, BBS to DFS everytime, it's my Zen. To be fair I also own Rockwell 6S, Merkur Futur and Muhle R89 Grande that are gathering dust. For me the Timeless Ti setup I have is well worth the money. I'll give it another month but I believe all my other razors will be up for sale. Will I try other razors? Absolutely! But they will have to dethrone my Timeless! Part of the fun of DE shaving addiction. P.S. I use a Feather blade in my Ti.

Last edited:
I recieved my Timeless Ti .95 with the dual comb scalloped and open in early January. On 4 days growth it was phenomenal, my best shave ever. However, as a everyday or every 2 days it was a little aggressive for my neck. I ordered the .68 smooth comb return/blem. Saved money and it arrived flawless. I find the .68 Nirvana for my beard for everyday or every 2 days. Granted, it will mow down 4 days of growth efficiently but not as well as the .95 with less passes. In summary, the Timeless Ti with .68 smooth comb and .95 scalloped/open comb combo does everything I need it to do. Its light, helps me with not applying pressure, BBS to DFS everytime, it's my Zen. To be fair I also own Rockwell 6S, Merkur Futur and Muhle R89 Grande that are gathering dust. For me the Timeless Ti setup I have is well worth the money. I'll give it another month but I believe all my other razors will be up for sale. Will I try other razors? Absolutely! But they will have to dethrone my Timeless! Part of the fun of DE shaving addiction. P.S. I use a Feather blade in my Ti.
Can you tell me how the .68 compares to the Rockwell 6s plate 4? That has been go to blindfold razor. Also, is there any Rockwell plate that compares to the smoothness or roughness of the .95?

Hard to quantify, the Ti has less weight, better for me to not apply any pressure. The .68 is better than the Rockwell 4 which was my go to. The .95 scalloped, open comb on 4+ days growth on my beard was great, just not an everyday, more aggressive than the Rockwell, just as smooth as the 6 setting just not as efficient. Can't explain it but the Timeless Ti in my opinion was much smoother than the Rockwell on all settings. I'm no expert in DE shaving by any means. All I know is I finally get a BBS/DFS irritation free shave, every shave. They have a 30 day return policy, give it a try. Love the Ti, sorry if I can't answer the question adequately but I have sensitive skin and heavy beard. Its Nirvana for me. I'll use both the .68 (everyday or 2 days) and the .95 scalloped/open comb for 4 days plus. Phenomenal shaves for me. I use Feather blades and a mix of soaps/creams and all has been great.

Hard to quantify, the Ti has less weight, better for me to not apply any pressure. The .68 is better than the Rockwell 4 which was my go to. The .95 scalloped, open comb on 4+ days growth on my beard was great, just not an everyday, more aggressive than the Rockwell, just as smooth as the 6 setting just not as efficient. Can't explain it but the Timeless Ti in my opinion was much smoother than the Rockwell on all settings. I'm no expert in DE shaving by any means. All I know is I finally get a BBS/DFS irritation free shave, every shave. They have a 30 day return policy, give it a try. Love the Ti, sorry if I can't answer the question adequately but I have sensitive skin and heavy beard. Its Nirvana for me. I'll use both the .68 (everyday or 2 days) and the .95 scalloped/open comb for 4 days plus. Phenomenal shaves for me. I use Feather blades and a mix of soaps/creams and all has been great.

The Ti gives me the best shave ever. I can get a BBS/DFS in 2 passes without irritation. .68 every day to 2 days. .95 for 4 days +. No need for a 3 pass.

Thank you so much. I shave every day, mostly, because I love to shave. I may go two days at most. Sounds like .68 may be best in my case.

I am an every other day shaver and as most know the Ti95 is my weapon of choice and its irritation free. I have found that on occasion I have a tendency of missing an extra day or two and found the Ti95 to shave what I've thought was much closer than my every other day shave. Can't quite put my finger on it but I just get an extremely close and comfortable shave on 3-4 days+ growth. I don't get any irritation when I have to shave with just 1 days growth but if I try to shave for 4-5 days straight I start to pick up some irritation. I had a Ti68 base plate at one time but sold it because it just wasn't as smooth as the Ti95 was...

Anyway, I love my Ti95 so much but I found a great deal on a SS95 DC set up that will be here in a couple days and can't wait to give it a try. I've kinda wanted a DC base plate but just have never gotten around to ordering one but in browsing the BST on another forum, there one was so I just couldn't pass it up...

Just shaved 2 days growth with my Timeless .68 with MWF and a Feather blade 2x. 2 passes, BBS shave. Love it. Don't have to work for the next 5 days so I'm not gonna shave. Next shave will be with the .95 plate. More efficient for me and will be a BBS shave as well on 2 passes.

Happy Sunday everyone,
So I’ve spent some time using my Timeless ti .95 and I must say I don’t think I’ll have to try another razor for any reason other than for just the sake of doing so. But as far as the shave itself is concerned, I don’t think it can be beat...

How do you like your Ti .95 now, after 1.5 yrs?

Scallop polish ti
proxy.php

Based on this thread and the Pass around thread, I have ordered my Timeless Bitsa. Bitsa this and bitsa that, as old school bikers would say.

Stainless polished top cap and Ti SB polished .68 base plate. The head will be 31g, which is comparable with the Game Changer head.

Hopefully there's no risk in mixing parts like that. It has serious competition. My GC .68 OC is one belter of a razor, and my Fatip slant is not slouch either in the smooth comfortable catagory.

Based on this thread and the Pass around thread, I have ordered my Timeless Bitsa. Bitsa this and bitsa that, as old school bikers would say.

Stainless polished top cap and Ti SB polished .68 base plate. The head will be 31g, which is comparable with the Game Changer head.

Hopefully there's no risk in mixing parts like that. It has serious competition. My GC .68 OC is one belter of a razor, and my Fatip slant is not slouch either in the smooth comfortable catagory.
I bought a polished Timeless Ti at the same time I bought my Game Changer. The Game Changer is getting way more use. In fact I bought a second GC. Not that the Timeless is a slouch, they just hit it on the nose with the GC. The Timeless IS beautiful though.

I bought a polished Timeless Ti at the same time I bought my Game Changer. The Game Changer is getting way more use. In fact I bought a second GC. Not that the Timeless is a slouch, they just hit it on the nose with the GC. The Timeless IS beautiful though.

Interesting. Which plates for both razors?

Top Bottom