What's new

Replating Providers?

You already asked and I answered:

Now get busy and do your homework.
When I went to check the other thread, it said it had been moved and then I couldn't find it. I always got a loading error. So that's why I made a 2nd inquiry.

wow, a lot of replies and a lot of homework done. I had previously bought my Holy Black SR-71 from the emporium but had never done the service options. I read through the horror stories and there seems to be a bandwagon kind of theme on going in them (I could be wrong). Many of them referenced the same story and that's why they won't. But, there are indeed a select few with the actual story that happened to them. Other forums when it is discussed said that Matt made it right by them. A lot of back and forth and then when comparing the dates, the more recent dates are favorable towards the emporium. So at this point it's kind of a wash. I am much more hesitant though. If I send one in for a tune-up, I'll start with a less expensive just to see where they stand. As to replating, I'm near 100% sold on using Back Roads Gold. I just wish they had a more user friendly website like the emporium has. I find it weird to order a service through Etsy. That's a personal preference though. Thanks for the many informative statements. This forum is very helpful.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing business through Etsy and very much like any other typical website actually!! If you'd done your research you would've noticed BRG actually has a website though, Back Roads Gold - https://backroadsgold.com , you might want to check that out...

Top Bottom