What's new

Recommend me an Atomizer

I'm looking to buy an atomizer for decanting. This is for mostly home use so I don't need a travel atomizer per se. The most important thing is that the atomizer doesn't leak and sprays well. I guess really just well made. Cost is not an issue, although I don't want to spend $185 for the creed ones.

Suggestions? I know there are some decent travel ones, but if the atomizer only holds 4 mL I'm going to have to refill it quite frequently which would be annoying at best.

What do you think? I've looked around a bit but most atomizer suggestions are for travel versions.

What capacity would you like it to be? Decorative or purely utilitarian? I take it you have a scent that comes in a bottle that does not have an atomizer and you want to use an atomizer with that scent?

I would think that Ebay would have lots of potential items. www.proudstyle.com is good. Most of what it has is smaller, but there are some, say, 12 ml, atomizers that look good to me there. I think the quality of most of these things is okay. Inexpensive enough to simply throw away, though, if they break or wear out.

this is in Taylor's catalog, very classy.

$atomizers.jpg

hands down accessoriesforfragrances.com Sally is an awesome vendor! She has quite the variety and good prices. I prefer the web shop to her eBay shop. Could be organized a bit better, but everything there is nice quality!

Top Bottom