What's new

Razor Rad is Really Bad Help!

I think the Barber Pole ones you're calling Big Fellows are more commonly called BULLDOGS.

Nice collection of spares.

You're off to a good start.

I recommended you make a purchase of some desiccant and put these up in a sealed tupperware. http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&ind...s&field-keywords=desicant&rh=i:aps,k:desicant

I lost something I hid too well, it caused me embarrassment and a big argument with the Mrs.

Don't spread your hoard out too much. Put it up in a safe place that you're going to remember. :thumbup1:

Yes your Right, i just changed it, Those are Bulldogs I just happened to find one in Gold Which i don't see many off around, Actually that was the first one i saw in Gold, i got lucky with that one :eek:)

All of those in Photo 2 should be sent to me for safe-keeping while you battle your obsessions. We're here to help.

I thought I had it bad. Bought about 10 razors in my first 3 months. 4 newly mfg. razors and 6 Gillettes. I had to make sure I intercept the mailman so I can sneak one into the house. Wives have no understanding why a man would need more than 1 good razor. Or more than 1 type cream, soap, AS, etc. Just ordered a Feather stainless and have decided to cool it for a while. Going shopping for a new car tomorrow.That alone will at least slow my spending for a while.

Holy Cow!!! If that's just a bit of your collection.

My wife would skin me alive if I spent that kind of money. I've been lucky and got some nice razors, mostly good looking users that no one besides another razor person would find fault with, so all I can do is drool on this keyboard at some of ya'lls gear.

Great collection, and yes, I am envious. There's some well thought out purchases there, too.

I'm new here, and in two months of buying I've amassed seven razors (one of which has yet to arrive). I'll call it a day at 10. Or rather, it's one-in one-out time.

As a watch collector I find 10 represents a psychological barrier. When I have too many to use, I lose interest in new purchases, unless something goes.

Oye, Vargas! Ya basta!

Help Help, Iam going to check in at a local Hopsital for a few days, Maybe that will help :mad3: Man its bad Really Bad.

Well sone i have to go and fix my Vacation home, which is going to cost me a pretty penny, so maybe that would Help, "NOT" :w00t:

All of those in Photo 2 should be sent to me for safe-keeping while you battle your obsessions. We're here to help.

Not a Problem, just make sure you keep them in a safe place, Now what is your Address so i can Mail them to you :tongue_sm

Top Bottom