What's new

Quite possibly the best shave I've ever had!

Wow folks, I'm still in amazement at how enjoyable my shave was this morning! I had 2 day's growth to start with. Did my prep in the shower with Dr. Bronner's Almond Soap. Got out of shower and mixed up my lather in new black apothecary shave bowl I picked up yesterday and using my new Kent BK8 Silvertip I got in the mail yesterday! The brush had been soaking in hot water while I showered. Shook out the brush, and swirled it a couple of times in my TOBS Mr. Taylor's cream and mixed it up to a thick, slick lather. It took no time at all with this incredible brush! You were right NSmalls, I am NOT disappointed!:thumbup1: Wet my face and rubbed in a few drops of Glycerine. Worked the lather on my face for several minutes then started shaving with my ATT M-1 Stainless Steel razor - it was like cutting butter! :biggrin1: Did a WTG pass, XTG pass and then an angled ATG pass. I had NO irritation! I couldn't believe it, especially under my chin!! Maybe everything just aligned right this morning for a perfect shave, but I'm hoping to repeat it tomorrow! :thumbup:

I can't believe I'm looking forward to shaving again tomorrow already! I used to hate shaving period - that has changed completely! Do I need professional help guys?!:crying:

Oh yeah, finished up with Pinaud Clubman AS and Trumper's Sandalwood Skin Food! Truly magical gents!

Top Bottom