What's new

Quest for less technology

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I have packed up most of my stuff for the trip and the last of my shaving stuff will be packed tonight. My razor will get a good clean and tomorrow morning we will be off to Florida for the great big blue. You will not see much of me during our time on the cruise. I usually opt for not purchasing internet access on purpose. It is a great way to disconnect and relax. That is actually one of the things I enjoy the most. I will fill you all in once I get back...
Have a safe and enjoyable time. :thumbup1:

BTW, congrats on 100 pages of journaling!
100 pages.....woow that is a lot of shenanigans to fill that many pages. BTW you just made the 2000th post in my journal!!!!!
Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart
Party Celebrate GIF by Gerbert!

Yep I agree 100%. Jumping around too much is very challenging. I will use the KCG this week and it will travel with me. I find this especially true for those razors who are on the milder side. They seem to take more skill and take longer to get great shaves from.

I think there is some truth to this. I had been jumping around from razor to razor during the week.

While that was fine and good, it doesn't really allow the time to allow one to get accustomed to a particular razor.

Lately, I have gone back to using the KCG razor for consistency. It allows me to concentrate more on the blade and less on the razor. Now, I am not particularly even thinking about the razor itself.

Sure, it doesn't shave like my R41 head or my Rocca R94, but it does give me a smooth, consistent and worry free shave.

Top Bottom