What's new

Quality Posts?

I have a quick question about the BST forum. I was looking in there last night and reading all of the rules and I noticed that you have to be a member for 45 days and also have to have 50 quality posts to even reply to anything in the forum let alone buy, sell, or trade. My question is what does B&B constitute as a quality post?

You can certainly buy. Just message the seller. You can’t post there until you’ve met the other requirements.

As for “quality” posts, I’ll make one someday.:a17:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
You only need 45 days and 50 posts to create a thread there. You can PM anyone about something you're interested in at any time.

Quality posts would be basically anything other than simply posting "+1" in reply to threads. Just join in the conversation around the various fora and you'll get to 50 quality posts in no time.

I actually was wondering about this too... I guess I'll count this as one of my quality posts? :)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I actually was wondering about this too... I guess I'll count this as one of my quality posts? :)
Not so fast..... I have been posting for awhile now.... I'm not being modest when I say I doubt I've had a quality post yet...

Not so fast..... I have been posting for awhile now.... I'm not being modest when I say I doubt I've had a quality post yet...

Bahaha, so at this rate it'll take me a few years to be able to post in the marketplace... sigh... the exclusiveness

There are so many various sub forums and each of them has various topics. I find it easy when I have time to scroll through and relate or be curious to many conversations. There's lots of new things I don't know about or maybe something I just want to share in regard to the Post. Plus you get to meet new people and share common interests...
By the way I ordered a custom shave brush and right now it's probably in an airplane jet flying at 30000 feet towards my mailbox... :shaving:

Participation matters. In life. In the forum. On the job. In school.

Just about any sincere comment or question can count 'cept "Will this be on the test?"

LOL

Top Bottom