What's new

Prototype of the Paradigm SE

I could get a smooth shave with this drunk, blindfolded and with cable news playing in the background. I don't know why he doesn't make more.
I can’t say for sure since I’m speculating but I remember it being in stock for a while, the razors he sold previously sold significantly quicker. Maybe it’s not worth the effort since it’s a slow seller. DEs sell better than SEs from what I have seen.

A smooth and easy shave with the Paradigm Ti. And again, it’s the Pro Supers that do it for me. I can get some real good shaves with the Feather Pro’s, Schick Prolines and Kai’s but, the Supers are just perfect with this razor and how they both perform on my skin. I have never, ever given myself a nic or weeper with this razor regardless of razor/blade combo. Never once have I felt irritation and it’s one of the best shavers around my neck area. Magnificent performer...

View attachment 1046158
Beautiful razor and a beautiful pic.

I really like the "Enders" profile of this razor. Titanium is a big plus, too, IMO. I also like that it uses AC blades, now my preferred blade for all my shaves.

If I hadn't gone essentially all open blade back in August of last year, I'd think about trying to find one of these in the secondary market. Who knows, I may eventually wander back to "safety razors." If I do, I would love to have one of these in my arsenal.

Anyone who has read any of my few posts would know that I flippin’ love the Paradigm Ti SE.

since I got it when it first came out, I have only been using the feather pro blades and they have been great. But I have always thought that the razor wasn’t efficient enough. I had always put this down to the blade, and have wanted to try it with a feather super pro.

well I did that today.

it definitely makes the razor more efficient.
It improves the razor - oh for sure
If I loved this razor before, I super love it!!!

I hope that Andy makes another Ti SE because I will surely buy one!!

i will also try the super pro in the V2 general in a couple of days and see if it has the same effect

3D53FC26-CFDC-4847-BC0B-14A133B58112.jpeg

But, the Feather Pro Super was meant for this razor. No harsh or rough feeling from this blade installed in the Ti SE. It tames it nicely while the Pro Super gives it just that right amount of blade feel and cutting prowess that is magnificent.

after trying the feather pro super For the first time today - I totally agree with you. This blade is meant for this razor !!

after trying the feather pro super For the first time today - I totally agree with you. This blade is meant for this razor !!

Indeed. It’s a great combo between the Paradigm Ti SE & Pro Super. Crazy thing is Andy at Paradigm never thought that the Super would work with the razor since he never tested it on the prototypes. He wasn’t even sure if it would work. He was surprised when he got feedback from users that the razor worked brilliantly with the Feather PS. The rest is history.

Happy shaves....

it would be great if Andy updated the design. It is ugly as sh**. Bulky handle - big head. Nice idea with the slide on top. Shave was too mild but then again I never tried a Super. Long since sold it.

For me, I love this razor with the Schick Prolines. I've got sensitive skin and a tough beard (part of "Old Man" syndrome):thumbup:
However, there have been occasions when I wished I could get more aggressive with it so I'll be interested in seeing how I do with the Supers.

For me, I love this razor with the Schick Prolines. I've got sensitive skin and a tough beard (part of "Old Man" syndrome):thumbup:
However, there have been occasions when I wished I could get more aggressive with it so I'll be interested in seeing how I do with the Supers.

If you can, run the Pro Supers through cork. Since you state that you have sensitive skin, 2-3 passes in the cork removes the initial harshness from the Feather Pro Super. Even though the TI SE is a mild shaver but, it tames the FPS nicely and in my experience the blade doesn’t need to be smoothed out, it might help in your case. Good luck....

If you can, run the Pro Supers through cork. Since you state that you have sensitive skin, 2-3 passes in the cork removes the initial harshness from the Feather Pro Super. Even though the TI SE is a mild shaver but, it tames the FPS nicely and in my experience the blade doesn’t need to be smoothed out, it might help in your case. Good luck....
That's a great tip. I will try that and let you know. Just as a side comment I have given myself a few weepers with this razor on rare occasion but I attribute that to the fact that I use blood thinners to guard against stroke. That along with they having "thin" skin causes me to rely heavily on aftershave balms that can improve healing and also pre-shave to help me get a better shave and prevent unnecessary blood letting:biggrin1: The other razors in my rotation are the One Blade V2 and the Rex Ambassador. I can't remember the last time I got a wiper from the One Blade and never any irritation but I wished the blades lasted longer.

That's a great tip. I will try that and let you know. Just as a side comment I have given myself a few weepers with this razor on rare occasion but I attribute that to the fact that I use blood thinners to guard against stroke. That along with they having "thin" skin causes me to rely heavily on aftershave balms that can improve healing and also pre-shave to help me get a better shave and prevent unnecessary blood letting:biggrin1: The other razors in my rotation are the One Blade V2 and the Rex Ambassador. I can't remember the last time I got a wiper from the One Blade and never any irritation but I wished the blades lasted longer.

Keep us posted my friend.
Happy shaves... :thumbup1:

Indeed. It’s a great combo between the Paradigm Ti SE & Pro Super. Crazy thing is Andy at Paradigm never thought that the Super would work with the razor since he never tested it on the prototypes. He wasn’t even sure if it would work. He was surprised when he got feedback from users that the razor worked brilliantly with the Feather PS. The rest is history.

Happy shaves....

My Paradigm jams whenever I insert a Pro Super. I really wish I could use that blade with it, but I’m afraid of damaging the razor.

Top Bottom