What's new

Prostate Health : Is Anyone Eating Dark Chocolate ?

With all the liquid I consume (due to perspiration) and the diuretic I'm on, it's hard for me to say urinating alot is an issue.
I know that everyone has their "regimen", but I take the following supplements for prostate health, FWIW.
Nettle leaf, a couple of walnuts, and MSM (methylsulfanomethane) daily.

Carrot and pomegranite juices are also supposed to have anti-prostate cancer properties, but are too sweet for my diet.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
As others have said, moderation is key. While I'm not sure of the effects of dark chocolate on the prostate, I do know that chocolate is a high oxalate food which can contribute to kidney stones. Ask me how I know.
I DO NOT NEED any help in producing kidney stones.

I'll bet we could exchange stories my friend!

I once passed a kidney stone so big that a bunch of clowns opened a door on the side of it and crawled out!

True story doggone! I'm sure I told it to @KeenDogg !

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I DO NOT NEED any help in producing kidney stones.

I'll bet we could exchange stories my friend!

I once passed a kidney stone so big that a bunch of clowns opened a door on the side of it and crawled out!

True story doggone! I'm sure I told it to @KeenDogg !
I don't remember that one, Billy.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Wasn't Zappa there?
No, you're probably thinkin' of the time you and I and Frank, and Willie Nelson were out, fishing in a boat, but weren't getting any bites.

And then the sun came up and we saw the boat was stuck on a big ole sand bar!

Now you remember? Yeah, me neither! Or at least not much.... Willie brought the "medical grade" as I recall that time....

Spent Tuesday night in A&E, another prostatitis attack and kidney infection. Now back home with big ole meds. Feel cack. Temp down though. A big hanks to SWMBO for help 😘

There are 2 supplements I used off and on while I was juiced to the gills (I hit 307lb non-competive) and I am assuming prostate was the size of grapefruit with all the drugs/hormones but these supplements allowed me to Urinate normally and function well in the bedroom #1 REVIVE MD PROSTATE I cannot reccomend this enough... legitimately night and day difference during the day when taken vs when not and #2 PROS-T by LIFESEASONS I used this when I was waiting on order from REVIVE or was on a tighter budget and can usually be found in Vitimin shoppe/sprouts/natural grocers. Obviously my blood work was not perfect, but I will say my PSAs were relatively good with all things considered. Look into the REVIVE. Again i cannot recommend these two products enough. Give it a go, the amount of chocolate, pumpkin seeds etc is a joke that you'll have to eat to get benefits imo. They (Revive MD) have an amazing kidney and liver supp as well that I swear by...

Last edited:
REVIVES Prostate
Screenshot_20211007-082125_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom