What's new

proraso shaving cream, where can i buy this in retail stores?

Another revival from the dead. Does anybody know if things have changed since the last revival of this thread? I checked 2 Walgreens near me without any luck.

Another revival from the dead. Does anybody know if things have changed since the last revival of this thread? I checked 2 Walgreens near me without any luck.

I've never seen it at a Walgreen's store, but I'm certain I've never been to a "flagship" store referenced earlier in the thread. I can always find the C.O. Bigelow-branded Proraso cream at Bath and Body Works.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Two places to get Proraso locally if you live in the Washington DC area - the Grooming Lounge, which is one of those trendy upscale faux-old timey barbershops staffed by hot chicks, and the Italian Store, an Italian grocery/deli. Both places are a bit more expensive than getting it online. If you don't live in Washington DC, than you might find it at similar establishments in your hometown. It's too bad that Target doesn't carry it anymore and Bath and Bodyworks only has the rebranded Green.

Since we don't know where you are, it's a bit of a crapshoot in replying. Most Target stores are stocking the Proraso products, you just have to know where to look. It's not in the Men's Shaving area, but in the Spa section, usually near the cosmetics. You'll have to do some footwork since employees won't have a clue as to what Proraso is.

Randy

Wait, it's not in the men's shaving section. Ok, that explains it. I only saw VDH products and nothing more. Thanks for the head's up.

Top Bottom