• Hurrah for Portugal!

• Musgo with shells

• Semogue family

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The Portuguese week was quite a success... :001_cool: Many B&B members did follow this themed week with commitment and constancy. :thumbup: And a lot of stunning photos did appear in the SOTD forum. :001_wub: Here are The Magnificent Seven posted. Please vote your favourite for the B&B pic of the week. And many thanks everyone for participating! :001_smile

P.S. A particular thanks has to go to my Portuguese friend Emanuel (B&B Oversaturn) who, on my request, did comment his own pictures giving us a brilliant explanation on the history/formulation/quality of his marvellous home-land shaving products. :thumbup1:

Semogue, Lavanda, Musgo!
proxy.php

Caravela & Lavanda
proxy.php

Musgo Real
proxy.php

N.4711 Portugal
proxy.php

Hurrah for Portugal!
proxy.php

Musgo with shells
proxy.php

Semogue family
proxy.php

Another wonderful selection of photos. Thanks Gentlemen for your excellent contributions and many thanks Marco for posting this Competition Thread!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
This poll is now closed. And our weekly winner is... Erwin! Congrats, my friend! :clap:

P.S. Thank you so much Erwin for posting such wonderful shots and for your total commitment to the "themed weeks". :thumbup:

Thank you, Marco!
I`m glad and feel like a donee, my friends. My thanks to all who participate actively in these threads and thereby ensure the diversity - which is so important !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom