• Solingen

• Wet surface

• Merkur & Speick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The German week certainly was a huge success! :001_cool: All of you did post some tremendously good shots! :thumbup: And it was not easy for me to select only seven of them for our weekly poll. Anyhow, here you are "The Magnificent Seven". Please cast your vote for the B&B pic of the week, Gentlemen! And thanks everyone for participating in the SOTD forum! :001_smile

Made in Germany
proxy.php

Shavemac & Irisch Moos
proxy.php

German quality
proxy.php

SIR
proxy.php

Solingen
proxy.php

Wet surface
proxy.php

Merkur & Speick
proxy.php

proxy.php
- this is a piece of cake.

However, choosing among the photos above is pretty much an equation without a solution :confused1
This is definitely the toughest Mag7 so far IMHO :ouch1: :a50: :a14: :thumbup: :badger:
I'll need a couple of days to decide.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Poll closed this morning. Congrats to Chris (B&B xillion), our new weekly winner! :clap:

Thank you very much Gentlemen. I had a lot of fun shooting my Germany week images, but it was even more fun viewing all of the excellent shots by fellow members.

Ouch, that would have been too hard to decide for me.

All the more congrats to our winner Chris, but to all other Gentlemen for their brilliant shots of classic to contemporary products as well!

I barely remember the "4711 SIR Irisch Moos" on the shelves and commercials, which seems more of a childhood memory from the 70's. The print reading "Rasierseife Einsatzstück" -- shaving soap insert piece -- even sorta kinda sounds old fashioned.

Even more remarkable to me in "Shavemac & Irisch Moos" on the Rotbart pack: "gut rasiert, gut gelaunt" -- well shaven, good mood. Sweet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom