What's new

Please Welcome our newest vendor!

Hello everyone!
I'm Alessandro, 41, born and living in Palermo, Italy.
Always passionate about vintage shaving, I have a fair collection of straights both vintage and custom (which I prefer).

Along with my girlfriend, we had the idea of combining ceramics (which in my land has ancient origins, from Prehistory to the various domination that we have suffered like Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Normans, Spaniards, French ... .) To my passion for shaving.

We have created PantaRei (from the Greek "everything flows" as it should make a nice blade during a nice shave ...), working with professional ovens whose history is very ancient. We wanted to give the best to our customers.

Enza, my wife, has designed many designs, I am much more concerned with the technical part, the measures, the tufts, the comfort ... of all that makes PantaRei a well appreciated brush, now internationally.

In our production, u 'll can find brushes, bowls, scuttles, soap bowls, strops (in buffalo hide) and a new production of combined ceramic/wood brushes.

I would like to thank the moderators and administrators of Badger and Blade who have accepted and welcomed me with so much sympathy and esteem. Of course, it is reciprocal.

Thank you!!!
Alexander.

IMG_0217.jpg
I ve just done this :) MATERIA brush ... only pottery and finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and Welcome to Badger & Blade Alexander!
But I must admit i have been looking at some of your brushes for some time now, and one day soon will be buying one

Top Bottom