What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I got in a tin of Frog Morton's Cellar and some more Escudo today, but since I have been trying to get some age on the tobacco's in my newly and daily acquired cellar, I have literally almost nothing to smoke. So I opened the first tin of FMC I acquired about 6 months ago.

I have and tried Frog Morton and Across the Pond and now trying my first bowl of FMC. Well, I can definitely see why it is popular. Nice aroma and flavor. Not as lat heavy as FM, but still, a nice shmoky flavor. I am also smoking it pretty hot & heavy and haven't been able to get it to bite, one time.

Definitely will be stocking up on this.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Excuse my (not so photogenic) setup, but I had a day off- fishing at daylight, came home and cleaned flounder for a nice dinner, now sitting here with one of my MM cobs loaded with Luxury Bullseye Flake that was delivered yesterday. And a scotch- hey, when you're on the coast and out of bed at 4AM, you get that "It's 5 O'clock somewhere" attitude. Things could be worse, gentlemen.
15012582876931804826102.jpg

Excuse my (not so photogenic) setup, but I had a day off- fishing at daylight, came home and cleaned flounder for a nice dinner, now sitting here with one of my MM cobs loaded with Luxury Bullseye Flake that was delivered yesterday. And a scotch- hey, when you're on the coast and out of bed at 4AM, you get that "It's 5 O'clock somewhere" attitude. Things could be worse, gentlemen.View attachment 808041
Hey, that looks good to me. :thumbup:

Hey, that looks good to me. :thumbup:
Oh, it is!
Over the last week, I've acquired a Peterson 106, Frog Morton on the Bayou, Escudo, Luxury Bullseye Flake and Luxury Navy Flake. (and some various spirits). I'm like a kid in a candy store! And stuffed flounder topped with a roux full of fresh gulf shrimp to look forward to. BTW, I have nothing but good to say about all the above aqcuisitions.

Just enough left in the jar for a short bowl in the Tanblast spigot while doing some long overdue pipe cleaning and maintenance today...

15012752218731276765822.jpg

Now that the Old Gowrie is out of the way, for my after dinner bowl I'm popping open some Hamborger Veermaster from 2012, in my Nate King volcano...

15012978022991862218416.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
C&D 5 O'Clock Shadow in my Wessex sandblasted lovat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom