What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Beautiful, peaceful morning at my parents place while my mom feed my kids breakfast. Birds are singing, warm sun dappling through the Oaks. Smoking McClelland's fragrant cake with a cup of Folgers coffee.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428843951.485137.jpg

Went to a friend's place tonight and had some BBQ while sitting by a campfire followed by some beers in his mancave. Smoked many pipe but the only one I took a picture of was this Nording bent acorn filled with Haddos delight.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428850123.779881.jpg

James Patton Storm Front in my Lane Era Charatan FHR.

Enjoying it with some Peet's Major Dickason's that I cold brewed. Gotta say... I prefer cold brew coffee to hot. There's zero bitterness and this stuff is strooooong.

James Patton Storm Front in my Lane Era Charatan FHR.

Enjoying it with some Peet's Major Dickason's that I cold brewed. Gotta say... I prefer cold brew coffee to hot. There's zero bitterness and this stuff is strooooong.

Now, I'm moving on to it's sister blend... Dark & Stormy. It's Storm Front with latakia added into the mix. Smoking it in a Hardcastle Special Quality billiard.

The last of my FVF in a Granhill Canadian. I've got some St. James flake coming soon to compare it with the FVF. I'm also adding a 250g box of FVF to my next order!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428952000.403876.jpg

A bowl of 2010 Squadron Leader in a basket briar that I picked up at a flea market for $5. Smokes amazingly cool and is beyond light. SL has to be one of my favorite blends.

Top Bottom