What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Well after a few months unable to enjoy a pipe I am back at it. Not sick anymore, surgery went well and throat is almost healed up. XMas Savinelli with Russ Warm up blend and some Gentlemen Jack.. View attachment 533596

Yeah we missed you around these parts. Glad to hear you're back on the wagon

I am sitting in Haneda airport waiting for my friends. Enjoying two flakes of HH ODF in my Custombilt Billiard in the smoking lounge. It's really nice in here!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419489226.499881.jpg

After a great Christmas dinner with my folks it was time for a nice smoke of some Mississippi River in a self made Cumberland Cherrywood African meerschaum while enjoying the use of my newly self made leather pipe kit...
$P1120064.jpg

Last edited:
4noggins Northstar in a Sav Series III.

proxy.php

Hey! I have one of those!
I didn't know anything about it besides that it's a savinelli. Mine has a lot of pits and fills, so I plan on re-finishing it in gloss black.

How does it smoke? I haven't used it yet.

Do you have any more Info about it? I would love to know more!

My first bowl ever. I decided to pick up an inexpensive pipe and tobacco today and give it a try. I purchased a Grabow Omega and a Sweet Natural blend. I had been reading all the BL stickies and I think my first smoke was a success! Very relaxing and enjoyable. Much smoother than I was expecting. I may have found a new AD! [emoji2]

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1419647466536.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1419647466536.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 61
My first bowl ever. I decided to pick up an inexpensive pipe and tobacco today and give it a try. I purchased a Grabow Omega and a Sweet Natural blend. I had been reading all the BL stickies and I think my first smoke was a success! Very relaxing and enjoyable. Much smoother than I was expecting. I may have found a new AD! [emoji2]
Second verse! Even better!

Hey! I have one of those!
I didn't know anything about it besides that it's a savinelli. Mine has a lot of pits and fills, so I plan on re-finishing it in gloss black.

How does it smoke? I haven't used it yet.

Do you have any more Info about it? I would love to know more!

It will darken over time as it's smoked. They come with no wax or coating on the briar. Mine smokes great. No problems at all.

Here's what one looks like after many bowls...

http://youtu.be/nE-Y91Rn8eU

Last edited:
Top Bottom