What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Newminster 400 in a Bones Stack on top of a Wiebe system.
026D1FA0-A41C-4366-B787-623835F989D7.jpeg

I'm working from home today (Orkin is fumigating my building for fleas -- long overdue). After a workout and breakfast, a bit of Edgeworth Match mixed with a pinch of Half & Half went into my baby Savinelli 404. A good 20 minute smoke, partly outdoors (gah, what lousy humidity) and partly in the A/C.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
It reached 97F here this afternoon (per our remote thermometer). So sitting inside today, quaffing down some ice-cold Hamms, and puffing away on a few bowls of PA match in a KS sized Savinelli. And watching the dog take a nap.
Got hot here today too - at last. I love it. Perhaps I can put the sweat shirts away now.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Many wonderful puffs today. First, a Savinelli Series III 320 filled with No Bite Burley. Next, a Savinelli Series III 673 with Comoy's Cask No. 4. Then, a MM Country Gentleman filled with St. Bruno's. Finally, a Bones Sausage once again with St. Bruno.

I have to say that I was pretty blown away by St. Bruno. I expected it to be alright but it is fantastic. If you like Virginia and DFK blends (Dark Strong Kentucky, Newminster 403, etc.) then you need to try St. Bruno. It took some drying time to get it in the right moisture realm, but boy is it a good one.

Top Bottom