What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Rattray's Marlin Flake in a Peterson System B42 to cap off a wonderful day.
20200921_222500.jpg

Up this evening after lawn mowing and some minor tree trimming: C&D Small Batch Carolina Red Flake in a Radice Rind Billiard with a multi-colored wood band; Sutliff Match Sunrise in the Askwith Morta POY; Watch City Church Warden in a Savinelli 320 KS Alligator.

brandaves

Rattray's Exotic Passion in a fresh MM Legend to cap off my evening. Since I mentioned it earlier, my drink is Elijah Craig neat with water on the side.
20200923_222425.jpg

brandaves

RO Firestorm in a Savinelli Series III 320 this morning...that'll wake you up!
View attachment 1159357
If you are a VaPer fan and enjoy bold flavor, you need to try this one. It is aptly named as the Perique is nice and spicy with some DFK adding even more kick. The Virginia adds just the right amount of sweet to take the edge off. I read over the description of it again this morning and apparently it is essentially Anniversary Cake with DFK added...so good...cellar potential is high for return on investment 👌.

Pipes this fine fall evening: The last of a can of Carolina Red Flake mixed with a rubbed out coin of LBF to round out the bowl of the Larrysson 2018 LE; Kendal Plug in a twin bore Radice bent rusticated Apple; Esoterica Pembroke in the Franc Morta LE. New Belgium Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA on the side.

Top Bottom