What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Bowls have been few and far between for me the past few weeks, as I'd been preparing for a challenging athletic event. With that in the rearview mirror now, and having taken today off to recover, I'm about to enjoy some Salty Dogs in my Jose Rubio...

20181210_132146.jpg

The finisher T-shirt fades after a while so you have to choose wisely on when to show it off!
I dont think I'm going to wear it at all. This was most likely a "one and done" deal for me, so the shirt , the bib, and the medal are probably going to end up on my wall on a shadowbox.

McClelland Aurora in a Meer Billiard. One more bowl left and one of my favorite Virginia blends gone forever. No ketchup here.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Some 1999 St James Woods into new J Alan blasted tomato.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Bowls have been few and far between for me the past few weeks, as I'd been preparing for a challenging athletic event. With that in the rearview mirror now, and having taken today off to recover, I'm about to enjoy some Salty Dogs in my Jose Rubio...

View attachment 934188

My hat is off to you, my good man. Please show your shadow box when you get it finished. :biggrin1:

Tonight was some Carter Hall in the Dr. Grabow Bulldog.

DSC_0002 (2).JPG

Hirsute

H&H Crumble Cake VaPer in my David Huber lovat.

proxy.php

Hirsute

I am quite smitten by the shape recently. Something about the short stem with the long shank.

Ditto. Something about the length w the short saddle stem. Keeps the weight low, easy to clench and still a cool smoke. One of my favorite shapes.

Hirsute

Solani Red in my Scott Klein hand crafted. While tucking in to a bottle of Old Forester 1920. Life is good.

proxy.php

Top Bottom