What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

C&D Latakia in a cob. Was definitely Lat forward. :001_rolle Pretty tasty but I think that moving forward I’ll save it for mixing with tobaccos that I bought to try but am not too fond of. I think my Borkum Riff is beyond saving though.

Amazingly well. But the stain did not set and kept rubbing off on my hands so I had to remove the stain and re-wax with carnuba

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember when I picked up the leather dye to stain some pipes the guys said it would run like a stuck hog unless you waxed it. I ended up using Burt's Bees lip balm and it held well. :)

Hope the Burley Kake was more to your liking than the Thanksgiving Day/Tashkent or whatever I sent. The BK reminds me of chocolate cake without being very goopy.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I remember when I picked up the leather dye to stain some pipes the guys said it would run like a stuck hog unless you waxed it. I ended up using Burt's Bees lip balm and it held well. :)

Hope the Burley Kake was more to your liking than the Thanksgiving Day/Tashkent or whatever I sent. The BK reminds me of chocolate cake without being very goopy.

It’s right up my alley. I get chocolate also, and a good nick hit.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
C&D carolina Red Flake in my Ferndown military apple.

proxy.php

Very nice! I ordered an 80s at one point, but it had a few obvious flaws when I received it, so I sent it back. I remember being a bit jealous when you picked that one up while visiting Dublin. :thumbup1:
Thanks. I actually bought two when I was there. It is pretty hard walking g out of Peterson's without buying anything.

Nope, MacBaren HH, I just love this stuff; luscious, deep with the Smokey Latakia and a sweetish draw, great snork. My winter staple.

I just cellared several pounds of the last Vintage Syrian, good stuff. But I can’t resist picking up a box of HH Latikia Flake, especially when it’s on sale, “but honey, think of the money I will save...”

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Nope, MacBaren HH, I just love this stuff; luscious, deep with the Smokey Latakia and a sweetish draw, great snork. My winter staple.

I agree man. My first tin from SP was already aged 3 years and it’s pretty amazing at that point. Then I bought a pound and it was fresh. Still good but it pales in comparison to the aged IMO.

Top Bottom