What's new

PIF: Who doesn't own a Fatboy? Expanded to include everyone!

Wow Thank you HDSledge. Great PIF. I don't own a travel razor will come in handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Touches my heart to hear the stories of loved pets passed away and missed by their owners. My yard is like a pet cemetery after 26 years.

Over the years I've learned a lot about cats. Several of mine wound up with failing kidneys in old age. Like one of the posters here I had to give fluids every other day and then daily to make them feel better. As the kidneys stop working you have to give more and more saline under the skin. It's not hard to do and it doesn't hurt the cat at all. It doesn't work forever though and after about a year all the fluids you can give won't help unfortunately. You can tell when they start feeling bad and by the look of their hair that is time for peaceful euthanasia. If you pull up a bit on the hair on the back of the neck the skin doesn't snap back as fast. Dehydration. Letting nature take it's course with kidney failure is not an option.

The best way to head the malady off at the pass is to always feed your cats some wet food once a day. Something about the dry stuff messes with their kidneys eventually. Even George Carlin lost his cat to kidney failure and was quoted as recommending canned cat food once a day or so with the dry to prevent the kidney probs.

Thank you for your kind words and taking your time to share your experiences. Will think of that next time we get ourselves a cat.
It's really touching and sad to end a beloved cats life, makes even the toughest one to cry watching the pet fall asleep and never wake up again.

Great stories, everyone, and congratulations to the winners.
As I said in my "not in" post, I have no pets but I've had cats and dogs and enjoyed them both.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to the TO, his wife and all the participants for all those pet pictures and stories!

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Wonderful PIF, I enjoyed immensely following the pet posts from members! Good show.

Wow what a great razor.
Just received the travel razor. Thank you HDSledge. Been wanting one. Will give it go tonight.
Tabac and perma sharp blade.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Again thank you was really awesome of you.

Wow what a great razor.
Just received the travel razor. Thank you HDSledge. Been wanting one. Will give it go tonight.
Tabac and perma sharp blade.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Again thank you was really awesome of you.

Nice looking razor, grippy handle too! :thumbup:

I got the Fat Boy today! Awesome condition, and fast shipping too! Unfortunately, I had a doctor's appointment today so I shaved this morning, so I'll have to wait a day or two to try it out. Can't wait! :clap:

Top Bottom