What's new

PIF: Who doesn't own a Fatboy? Expanded to include everyone!

Well main reason I want the fat boy Is I have the bigger brother the slim in my cabinet and I feel like the bigger brother is missing his younger brother and has no one to beat up on. Though the slim always loses because the fat boy always sits on him lol. I am in... I hope that helped lol
No pet and no wife? Ok, let's see.... How about a pic of your girlfriend, the neighbor's dog, cat, platypus, etc? You could win it all with a pic of the neighbor's wife. Don't go peeping in the window though.

One more day folks!

No pet and no wife? Ok, let's see.... How about a pic of your girlfriend, the neighbor's dog, cat, platypus, etc? You could win it all with a pic of the neighbor's wife. Don't go peeping in the window though.

One more day folks!

He may live on an island.

pelota-voley-wilson-pelicula-el-naufrago-cast-away-envios-D_NQ_NP_432125-MLA25374864149_022017-O.jpg

One more day folks!

We have to post a picture ok... Here is my cousin beautiful dog spicy!

proxy.php

R

romsitsa

One more day folks!

My Platipus, you asked for it.

IMG_2495.JPG

Adam

I'm in!

I always had dogs growing up, and didn't care much for felines. When my kids were younger friends wanted to get them a cat for Christmas. Of course, Dad had to be convinced! Realizing the disappointment I would have caused, I relented. Needless to say, "Merlin" and I became best buddies. Sadly, he passed away recently at 16. One thing he used to do was wake us up early in the morning to be fed. This wasn't a problem with my wife getting up around 5:30 for work, but cats have no concept of "weekends." We would shoo him away from the side of the bed, but he started going over to the dresser and would hit a drawer handle with his paw like a door knocker until someone got up! Even though it was annoying we had to admit it was funny--and clever!
Merlin.jpg

Great PIF, but not in, as I have a Fat Boy but no pets, no wife and no kids. But I have a wonderful partner, and she has a dog.
So, for your eyes only, pictures of my Fat Boy and her dog:

10236994.jpg

proxy.php

Last edited:
Not in, but great pif!

Jynx was my roommate Dave's cat. Jynx pretty much stayed I Dave's room. Well, Dave moved out and I helped him pack up and saw him drive off later that night. I was shocked to see Jynx come wandering into the living room. Jynx has been with me for the last 9 years, through thick and thin. I've never loved a pet so much.

proxy.php

Gypsy came with my wife. She's never liked men (Gypsy, not my wife), but the first time she saw me she sat in my lap for hours.

proxy.php

We were both amazed when Jynx and Gypsy got along. No fussing or fighting. Just "sniffsniff ok, you're cool".

FB_IMG_1501191512150.jpg

FB_IMG_1501191335898.jpg

FB_IMG_1501191418757.jpg

I'm in! Don't have a fatboy, buy really want one!
These two beautiful cats were our pets, sadly they both got some kidney disease, so they are not with us anymore. The grey beauty went to the other side this spring.
Love you both, beautiful cats <3

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1501191512150.jpg
    FB_IMG_1501191512150.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 6
View attachment 807850
View attachment 807847
View attachment 807848

I'm in! Don't have a fatboy, buy really want one!
These two beautiful cats were our pets, sadly they both got some kidney disease, so they are not with us anymore. The grey beauty went to the other side this spring.
Love you both, beautiful cats <3
Touches my heart to hear the stories of loved pets passed away and missed by their owners. My yard is like a pet cemetery after 26 years.

Over the years I've learned a lot about cats. Several of mine wound up with failing kidneys in old age. Like one of the posters here I had to give fluids every other day and then daily to make them feel better. As the kidneys stop working you have to give more and more saline under the skin. It's not hard to do and it doesn't hurt the cat at all. It doesn't work forever though and after about a year all the fluids you can give won't help unfortunately. You can tell when they start feeling bad and by the look of their hair that is time for peaceful euthanasia. If you pull up a bit on the hair on the back of the neck the skin doesn't snap back as fast. Dehydration. Letting nature take it's course with kidney failure is not an option.

The best way to head the malady off at the pass is to always feed your cats some wet food once a day. Something about the dry stuff messes with their kidneys eventually. Even George Carlin lost his cat to kidney failure and was quoted as recommending canned cat food once a day or so with the dry to prevent the kidney probs.

PIF ends tonight at 9pm CST USA. So many touching, funny, memorable stories and pics here the only fair way to select is with Random.org. If I had the razors, I would make everyone a winner. Come to think of it, we all won big time enjoying the many submissions. Still time to get in under the wire y'all.

And here are the prizes! F4 Fatboy, used but in great condition, and a minty Parker Solo OC Travel Razor in a leather case. I'll post the winners tonight.
100_8390.JPG
100_8392.JPG
100_8385.JPG
100_8387.JPG
100_8388.JPG

Ok folks the winners are:
For the FatBoy: Post number 7 - GKC1
Fatboy post 7 GKC1.jpg

For the Parker Solo Travel Razor: Post number 86 - ED3054.
Parker Travel Razor post 86 ED3054.jpg

Congratulations to the winners! Pm me with your shipping information and I'll get the razors shipped out Monday. Thanks everyone for participating!

ps. only one post per member was counted to keep it all even steven.

Top Bottom