What's new

PIF - The Eight Soaps of Hanukkah

Great PIF. I have been enjoying reading it more than I should. Almost every night I've thought about joining but have way too much soap right now. Not in, but thank you for the best daily Soap Opera I've seen in a while (ever).

Great PIF. I have been enjoying reading it more than I should. Almost every night I've thought about joining but have way too much soap right now. Not in, but thank you for the best daily Soap Opera I've seen in a while (ever).
This has been a lot of fun for me as well! It may have to return next year.

And now for an admission. I lied to each and every one of you.

You know how I said there were 8 soaps of Hanukkah? That’s wrong - there’ll be 10 soaps of Hanukkah instead.

The soaps for tomorrow night will be two of the fluffier soaps that I know of. First, I’m going to give away most of a tub of Tabula Rasa - Dark Lavender. I bought the tub for the lavender pass around that I sponsored earlier this year. So I scooped some of the soap out for that, but it’s otherwi been unused.

Admittedly, this one is not my favorite of the soaps that are being given away - I didn’t care for the lather I got from it. But I can’t just give away a dud. So I’m going to toss in a tub of one of my favorites as well: Sudsy Soapery Lavender and Peppermint. The Sudsy has been lathered from, but I will scrape the surface to rid it of my cooties.

Sorry I don’t have pictures right now but I will try to post some tomorrow.

Let me know if you want in!

Top Bottom