What's new

PIF - The Eight Soaps of Hanukkah

I hadn’t tried a lavender soap until I participated in the pass-around you organized a couple of months ago. Thanks to you, I now enjoy a nice lavender in my soap. Thank you sir!

I’m in.

OK Folks -

Tomorrow night is the last night of Hanukkah, and also the last night of this PIF. While the last set of soaps may not have the flash of one or two of the others that I've given away, believe me when I've saved two very strong soaps for last.

Both of these seem to fly under the radar these days, but the winner will have some great shaves ahead.

First up is PannaCrema Lavandotto. All of the PannaCrema soaps are great performers and this older brother of the Nuavia line is no exception. The lavender scent is muted, but the soap provides a great shave. This soap had some taken off for the pass around I ran, but it has not been lathered.

The second soap is Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars. I find HeV to be on par with Martin de Candre and other similar top level vegan soaps. And the scent is amazing. I've lathered some from this puck but will clean the surface. I'd keep it myself, but the scent is strong enough to bother my wife even after rinsing. So my loss is someone else's gain.

I don't have pictures of the pair this evening either, but should be able to add some tomorrow.

Good luck on this last evening!

Bob

Top Bottom