What's new

GIVEAWAY! A PIF of Tallow for CAN & USA

Welcome to the tallow! I have five tallow soaps to give away. None of these is being produced with tallow anymore and some have disappeared altogether. These five however are the original tallow versions. Tabac, Mitchell's Wool Fat, Wilkinson Sword, Lea and Palmolive. All great soaps as you probably know. They are all brand new, never opened.

Tallow PIF.jpg

This giveaway is open to members in the US and Canada. However, since Canadian members are usually excluded from PIFs each Canadian entry will get his/her name in the hat twice and entries from the US once. So either enter with an I'm in or I'm in from Canada.

This PIF will close on Aug 5 at 8:00pm Mountain time. Soon after that I will announce the winner in this thread. I ask that the winner sends me, via PM, a mailing address and if from the US a phone number as well for the Customs form.

This PIF is meant to go to someone who doesn't already have a huge stockpile of tallow soaps. Modest stockpiles are okay. I'll just leave it at that.

This PIF is open, good luck!

One more thing. You must have become a member before today.

Last edited:
I’m in. Would be nice try all this classics, even better in the tallow version. I’m live in Brazil but I can provide a US address. Thank you for the opportunity and generosity :thumbup:

Top Bottom