What's new

PIF - RazoRock Kiyara

I'm in, great PIF.

What animal is the Canary Islands named after?
A Dog.
The name "Islas Canarias" is from the Latin term Insula Canaria, meaning Island of the Dogs

I'm in!!! Not mine but:

This thing all things devours;
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats mountain down.

The Dark

I'm in, very nice pif
Q: Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?
A: Nothing

I'm in.

Q. What is the advantage of having a heart attack on an inpatient orthopedics ward?

A. You're close to a hospital...

This is an awesome PIF! Here's one of my all-time favorite riddles that also happens to be shaving related!

Q: Suppose the barber shaves everybody in town, except for all of those who shave themselves. Who shaves the barber?

A: It's a paradox, and a great example of Russel's set!

Last edited:
This is an awesome PIF! Here's one of my all-time favorite riddles that also happens to be shaving related!

Q: There is a village where the barber shaves all those and only those who do not shave themselves. Who shaves the barber?

A: It's a paradox, and a great example of Russel's set!

Is it? If he shaves all and only those that do not shave themselves, couldn't anyone in the village besides the barber shave the barber?

I'm in!...great PIF!

How do you keep the Dallas Cowboys off your yard?

Paint a goal line around it!

Wow, generosity in this forum is incredible! Great PIF and great riddles! This would be a great addition. I've been using only a 34C for about 5 years! Please count me in. Here's the riddle.

A man is trapped in a frigid dark room. First, he needs warmth if he stands any chance to survive. In the room, from what he can see, he spots a candle, an oil lamp, and a gas stove but he's only got one match. Which does he light first?

The match.

Cheers!

I like this, I am in.

You have a 5 gallon bucket, a 3 gallon bucket, and a hose to fill them up. You need to get 4 gallons. You have no means of measuring how many gallons are in each bucket (except knowing the bucket capacity). How can you be certain that you have 4 gallons?

Fill up the 3 gallon bucket and pour it in to the 5 gallon bucket (You now have 3 gallons in the 5 gallon bucket). Fill up the 3 gallon bucket again and pour it into the 5 gallon bucket until it is full (You now have 5 gallons in the 5 gallon bucket and 1 gallon in the 3 gallon bucket). Dump the water out of the 5 gallon bucket. Pour the one gallon from the 3 gallon bucket into the 5 gallon bucket (You now have 1 gallon in the 5 gallon bucket). Fill up the 3 gallon bucket and pour it into the 5 gallon bucket. You now have 4 gallons in the 5 gallon bucket.

Thanks for the chance OP. I really want a slant razor, especially the kiyara, but it's out of my price range right now. Good luck everyone!

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s is really long. Michael J. Fox’s is really short. Mickey Mouse’s isn’t human. Madonna doesn’t have one. What is it?

A last name.

Last edited:
Top Bottom