What's new

PIF - RazoRock Kiyara

Very generous of you, I'm in!

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

The letter E, which is the most common letter used in the English language, does not appear in the paragraph.

Great PIF. I'm in.

I dig out tiny caves and store gold in them. I also build bridges of silver and make crowns of gold. They are the smallest you could imagine. Sooner or later everyone needs me help, yet many are afraid of me. Who am I?

A dentist

Bonus: what starts with an 'e', ends with an 'e', and only contains 1 letter?

An envelope!

I'm IN.

You have three stoves: a coal stove, a gas stove and a wood stove, but only one match. Which should you light first?

The Match

Awesome pif, thank you for the opportunity!

Thanks for adding the spoiler code Aspirin54.

This is great. Lots of "duh" moments going through these.

Keep the riddles coming!

Great PIF! Thanks so much.

Question: A man shaves several times a day, yet he still has a beard. Who is this man?

The Barber

Wow! Awesome PIF! I've wanted to try a slant for awhile now, but those RR slants are scarce as hens teeth!! Count me in!

Q: What falls, but never breaks and breaks, but never falls?

Night and Day

Last edited:
I'm in.

Riddle: what is the noblest of all dogs?
Answer: the hot dog is the noblest of all dogs for it feeds the hand that bites it.

I figure Sampson had so good of a riddle the Phillistines had to blackmail his fiancée for the answer:

Q: Out of the eater, something to eat; out of the strong, something sweet.
A: What is sweeter than honey? What is stronger than a lion?

Awesome PIF. I would love another chance to win this. Any significance to the Dallas & Philly cutoff? Your answer will determine which riddle I go with...

Last edited:
Re: Oklahoma... And Kansas blo.....? No, I can't say it.

How about this: Where do tough chickens come from?

<Spoiler> Hard boiled eggs. <\spoiler>

Im in please! Thanks for the PIF.

Awesome PIF. I would love another chance to win this. Any significance to the Dallas & Philly cutoff. Your answer will determine which riddle I go with...

No significance other than my weekend usually wraps up with Sunday Night Football.

Thanks for the chance, sounds like a fun little PIF to get into with the riddles too.

What is it that no man wants to have but no man wants to lose?

Answer:
A lawsuit.

A man and his child were in a car crash. When the ambulance arrived they sent the son to a childrens hospital, and when the second ambulance came in they send the father to a different hospital. At the childrens hospital the doctor said "I can't treat him, he's my son!". How is this possible?

The mother is the doctor.

A play on stereotypes as I didn't immediately get the answer when I heard this 8 years ago and had to think about it.

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Cause 7 8 9. (seven ate nine)

A Dallas Cowboys wide receiver, linebacker, and running back are all traveling in a car together. Who is driving?

The policeman

Beautiful piece! I'm not in. Good luck all!

Also, I wanted to note that this is a fun pif idea ;)

Last edited:
Awesome PIF!

I will come one time in a minute, two times in a moment, but will never come in thousand years. Tell who am I?

The letter M

Top Bottom