What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF - Shave-ready SR + postage (worldwide)

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
As to Levy's hunting abilities, I just figure she stays hungry running around a farm all day and would eat just about whatever is put out. 🤷‍♂️
Levy is a fussy eater and dry dog food is the one she dislikes most. I give her constant access to dry dog food but she would rather about anything else.

Levy is a fussy eater and dry dog food is the one she dislikes most. I give her constant access to dry dog food but she would rather about anything else.

That would have been good to know before making my guess 😂. My two engulf just about anything I put out and I just assumed Levy would too being a farm dog. To keep my dogs', uhh, "movements" consistent I don't change their diet very often. I do have to clean up the yard, afterall. Can't imagine what I'd find if they ate a wallaby 😳. I feel as if this post has taken a dark turn, better stop here. Best of luck to everyone in the PIF!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Don't worry @Wgg2017, I think you'll find your scientific approach to the amount Levy eats won't be far off the mark. Levy didn't eat much of the wallaby before I took it from her.

I’m not in, but I’m going to guess that Levy will eat 1227g of food over the 7 days.

To anyone on the fence, jump in the shaving’s fine! Straight razor shaving is actually easy to figure out, it only took me about 8 or 10 shaves before I was happy with the results. A few more shaves and I got closer than a DE with no irritation. I still struggled with razor burn using a DE.

I got one small cut on my cheek and that was the only blood. I’ve done much worse with a DE, in fact I have a slice on my head from a DE that stubbornly refuses to heal after 3 weeks.

No better time to try than now - just because.
OK, I'm in. I'll base my wild haired guess on what my labs used to eat. Still miss those beautiful girls. I'll subtract a bit since your pup is getting some fresh meat. I fed my labs 1 cup in morning and one at night, at 99.223 grams per cup. On second thought, I'll just go with the two cups a day. Your pup may eat more than my labs. I now have Bostons (yeah, not exactly my idea of dogs, but great additions). So, my guess is 198.446 grams. A lot less than some guesses here, but we will see how it goes.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
OK, I'm in. I'll base my wild haired guess on what my labs used to eat. Still miss those beautiful girls. I'll subtract a bit since your pup is getting some fresh meat. I fed my labs 1 cup in morning and one at night, at 99.223 grams per cup. On second thought, I'll just go with the two cups a day. Your pup may eat more than my labs. I now have Bostons (yeah, not exactly my idea of dogs, but great additions). So, my guess is 198.446 grams. A lot less than some guesses here, but we will see how it goes.
It looks like you educated guess is only for one day's dry dog food. This competition of skill is to determine the amount of dry dog food consumed in 7 days.

Your entry as-is is currently not accepted. You will need to post something like:

I'm in 1389g US

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
If desired by the winner, I can refinish this blade's edge on diamond pasted balsa or hard black Arkansas.

It looks like you educated guess is only for one day's dry dog food. This competition of skill is to determine the amount of dry dog food consumed in 7 days.

Your entry as-is is currently not accepted. You will need to post something like:

I'm in 1389g US
OK, yes, that was for one day. That would put a week at 694.561 grams.

I’m in, 900g, USA. I would love to take in Levy. Three dogs who were born on working sheep farms have blessed my life. Best dogs imo.

Great PIF. Not in, as my reference GD66 was recently joined by a few more in the cupboard waiting for tweaking, but good luck to all.

Top Bottom