What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, it seems like several people are already finishing up this pif! unfortunately my friend's mother died unexpectedly last week as a result of blood clots from a knee replacement, so my mind and spare time have been taken up with that.

to my as yet unnamed pif-receiver... i'll get to it! i haven't forgotten about you. :thumbup:

I hope mine will go out tomorrow...gotta get some work done!

And, I'm definitely in for another go round after this one is completed.

man, it seems like several people are already finishing up this pif! unfortunately my friend's mother died unexpectedly last week as a result of blood clots from a knee replacement, so my mind and spare time have been taken up with that.

to my as yet unnamed pif-receiver... i'll get to it! i haven't forgotten about you. :thumbup:

No worries, take your time, whoever you have will understand.

Next time I'm heading up to TC I'll swing through for a game or two.

We might have to wait a couple weeks for round 2.

Well we need to wait at least until everyone from this round receives their PIF.

Is it ok that I've basically just walked around my basement throwing stuff in a box? :laugh:

Going shopping again this weekend.

When does everyone else think they'll be getting their boxes out?

I started out with some great ideas, but it seems like I haven't been able to find much of anything that I wanted around here. Oh well, I did put some cool stuff, mostly things that I think the guy I got will like. If not, I am sorry. I should be able to get mine out today. I do hope that they like the things included.

Is it ok that I've basically just walked around my basement throwing stuff in a box? :laugh:

Going shopping again this weekend.

When does everyone else think they'll be getting their boxes out?

I'm thinking I'll get mine out either Friday or Monday...but it looks like some folks are getting ready to post already.

Personally, I didn't really have a whole lot in house, so shopping is in order. In my opinion, taking a week or two to get the gift together doesn't seem unreasonable to me. Or am I off the mark, here?

I was going to get mine out today, but then a family thing came up and was not able to make it to the post office.

I started out with some great ideas, but it seems like I haven't been able to find much of anything that I wanted around here. Oh well, I did put some cool stuff, mostly things that I think the guy I got will like. If not, I am sorry. I should be able to get mine out today. I do hope that they like the things included.

Yeah me too!
If not, I'll just get a new screen name and bash lame old vigorous.elbows with everyone else :001_smile

I'm shooting to get mine out by week end, mostly out of fear of being the last one!

I love Euchre, but I grew up in Michigan. Yeah, Euchre and Faygo... not many folks outside the Great Lakes have ever heard of them.

Wait, What? Grand Rapids! That's my old stomping Grounds. I grew up in Lowell, about 20 minutes east or GR.

Here, Faygo is a soda. Comes in grape, orange, strawberry and pineapple.

It's quite alright. You be with your friend. Hope all is well there.

Every time I sit down and read this thread I'm amazed at the generosity. I have spoken to a few of you of the gifts you're giving and WOW. Simply amazing. To say I'm impressed is a mere understatement. I gotta get involved in one of these as a recipient. :) Very good, everyone. Very good. I've gotten the tracking numbers, I appreciate that.

Here, Faygo is a soda. Comes in grape, orange, strawberry and pineapple.

Yeah, I'm talking about the Pop (Soda? please, it's Pop). It is trickling across the country, I've found it in Missouri a couple times. You're missing out on the best flavors though.

Yeah, I'm talking about the Pop (Soda? please, it's Pop). It is trickling across the country, I've found it in Missouri a couple times. You're missing out on the best flavors though.

Pop is a father or what your mom does to you when you talk back. Soda is a drink. :) What are the best flavors? We have strawberry, too. Did I already say that?

Pop is a father or what your mom does to you when you talk back. Soda is a drink. :) What are the best flavors? We have strawberry, too. Did I already say that?
Faygo started out in Detroit in the early 1900s. Check out their current flavors.

Technically, it's a soft drink. I forget the regional divisions, but in some parts of the country, it's "pop." In other parts, it's "soda."

In Texas, it's "coke," I kid you not. Just "coke." Order a coke in any Texas restaurant, and your server will ask you "What kind of coke?" And they don't mean diet or regular! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom