What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here. Items aquired and looking for a box. So we pm rickboone with the tracking numbers?? hopefully i'll get this out tuesday.

i hope its an acceptable PIF... hehehe. once they open it i think they may know its from me, that if i don't change things up last minute.

same here. Items aquired and looking for a box. So we pm rickboone with the tracking numbers?? hopefully i'll get this out tuesday.

i hope its an acceptable PIF... hehehe. once they open it i think they may know its from me, that if i don't change things up last minute.

Yes, just PM me with a tracking number. It doesn't matter if they figure out it's from you. That's half the fun! Later on, you can tell them if you choose. It's up to you all, really.

They're going to find out it's from me since the USPS online label maker isn't working for me which means I'll have to do it at the PO. That's quite alright to me if they find out. I'm pretty sure they'll love me forever because of what they're getting. :lol:

They're going to find out it's from me since the USPS online label maker isn't working for me which means I'll have to do it at the PO. That's quite alright to me if they find out. I'm pretty sure they'll love me forever because of what they're getting. :lol:

Well, 1. it's okay they know who it's from. 2. Even going to the Post Office you can put something else on the return address besides your name. Put no name at all or Uncle Mike or whatever.

Sure it will be pretty easy to figure out who sent it to you. If you don't want to know, just don't look at anything on the box before you start tearing into it.

I don't really mind who knows, I still have some room in my box - I hope some of my purchases make it here in the next day or so so I can ship this out.

I hope my guy likes what I'm sending. It seems people are really puttin the effort in so I've upped my game a little more.
Now I can't afford anything like sticking in a toggle but I'll have some things of interest I hope!
I really hope everyone posts pictures and a contents list when they get theirs.
Quite frankly I'm not fussed about what I recieve- I'm just having fun putting a box together to give!

I'm hoping Ebay doesn't jerk me around with their shipping or my stuff is going to get delayed heading out :glare:

The thing I'm waiting for from Ebay is TRUMP CARD!!!!:thumbup:

The thing I'm waiting for from Ebay is TRUMP CARD!!!!:thumbup:

proxy.php

You're from Michigan too, you should know it's considered a sport here :biggrin:
OMG, yes! Play it anytime SWMBO and I can find willing opponents! Unfortunately, that hasn't been often enough lately.

Strange thing is, few people outside Michigan have even heard of the game. Possibly Wisconsin and parts of Canada - perhaps it's a Great Lakes thing? Mayhaps a few New England regions, too. It's strange when you discover that hardly anyone has heard of a game that you grew up playing and loving all your life, whereas everybody you personally know has!

BTW, I'm an Metro Detroit ex-pat, too, currently living in the greater Grand Rapids area.

Strange thing is, few people outside Michigan have even heard of the game.

BTW, I'm an Metro Detroit ex-pat, too, currently living in the greater Grand Rapids area.

I love Euchre, but I grew up in Michigan. Yeah, Euchre and Faygo... not many folks outside the Great Lakes have ever heard of them.

Wait, What? Grand Rapids! That's my old stomping Grounds. I grew up in Lowell, about 20 minutes east or GR.

Wait, What? Grand Rapids! That's my old stomping Grounds. I grew up in Lowell, about 20 minutes east or GR.
Yep, I know Lowell. I live in Pierson, about 25 minutes north of GR. Small town, even many GR locals haven't heard of it. That is, until I tell them it's off US-131, between Cedar Springs and Howard City.
Yeah, Euchre and Faygo..
Yeah ... Faygo ... Bob-lo Island ... the Bob-lo boat ...
[YOUTUBE]LQqyDj7RX6Y[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom