What's new

(PIF)Do you enjoy music during your wet shave?

Do you like listening to music during your shave?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The GF has suggested "Careful With That Axe Eugene" be more appropriate. But my names not Eugene...

So heck yes, I'm IN!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. I'm usually listening to Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica. I had a very enjoyable shave a week ago when "Lockness" came on my Pandora.

I'm in!! I also enjoy some jazz. I just select the jazz station on Pandora. I only do this at night and usually follow the shave with a whiskey. On occasions I go with an artist and its usually Louis Armstrong or Norah Jones.

I'm in. I kind of follow my dad's example of crooners - Sinatra, Martin, Crosby - while I shave. If I'm feeling really crazy, I put on one of the two Louises. (Armstrong & Prima)

I'm in. I enjoy ACDC. Particularly "The Razor's Edge". And most certainly not "Cuts Like A Knife" by Bryan Adams. Two different schools of thought there.

Gotta say, say love some Morrissey or The National. I always feel like "The last of the famous international playboys" when shaving. So I might as well be in.

i'm in: Lately, I enjoy listening to 1963 - 65 Bob Dylan. I also found Old Time radio episodes of Gunsmoke that are fun to listen to with my razor out.

I'm in! I sometimes listen to music, sometimes not. Depends how much time I'm going to spend, so that means weekend shaves.

I'm in. I shave in silence, just like I work in the darkroom. I am around chatter all day long. Not really loud noise or anything, but there's never any peace during the day. So I start my morning quietly, which is that answer to your question about what I do to relax, and I try to listen to the quite.

When I was a kid my dad would sometimes take me LATER NIGHT to see Louis Prima and Don Rickles at the Sahara. Great stuff! It was the mid 1950's into the late 1960's, a wonderful time to be into music and shaving. During the Colorado Centennial just about all the men I knew grew beards or mustaches. Only time I saw my Pa with whiskers.

Last edited:
I'm in! Being a complete noob to shaving, I don't need the distraction of music, but once I get the hang of it, I'll probably rock out to a little AC /DC

I'M IN! I listen to 1920's and 1930's jazz, and fast forward some 30 and 40 years and I like Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons as well. On Sundays though its KLove Christian Radio before church! After the shave I have a cup of hot tea, it is excellent to relax before starting my day. Wonderful PIF and good luck to everyone!

No music for me. It's way too early when I shave, no need to wake the rest of the house. Plus I like to hear the razor. In please

Top Bottom