What's new

(PIF)Do you enjoy music during your wet shave?

Do you like listening to music during your shave?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm in.

I listen to Vangelis, Michelle McLaughlin, Enya, Phillip Glass, etc. I know, very odd names, but the very nature of this music is soothing, calming and VERY relaxing.

It helps me to slow down and pace myself because before I moved to DE shaving, I had become very accustomed to whipping out a shave as fast as I could. Not good with traditional shaving.

I prefer only the music of my whiskers being removed. Sometimes my Gillette NEW long comb has a sort of ringing sound as it goes through the stubble.

Nice PIF. The NEW LC is one of my favorites, but NOT in.

IM in. Still honing my skill. I just started DE wet shaving this week. The whole experience is relaxing to me. Its a zen like experience. Gives me a chance to catch my breath. That being said, when i do add music into my ritual it will be christian worship music and classical. Dont want to upset the mood to much.

I'm in....thanks for an interesting PIF. As for genre, I put the iPod on shuffle so I'm likely to get anything. If I pick I'd have to say Dave Matthews or Amy Winehouse. Thanks for the offer.

J. S. Bach, "Well-Tempered Clavier Book I" performed on the piano (not the harpsichord). Great PIF. Thanks for the opportunity. I'm in.

Lane

Last edited:
I'm in. Thanks.

Always gotta have music in my life. Got a cd collection of 500+ discs & a 500gb hard drve packed to the gills. What i listen to in the den goes along with what im drinking in the den. New skool/metal/hip hop/rock= beer, jazz/blues/classical/new age = wine, and if its mixers anything goes.

That Long Comb Gillette New sounds like just what the doctor ordered. If I can be in without listening to music while I shave, I'm in.

I shave in the shower and listen to the sound of the shower along with whatever song is stuck in my head. That could be something from almost any genre; I seem to like isolated songs from varied genres, rather than liking one or a scant few entire genres. Since you mentioned dubstep, actual proper dubstep would be quite good for shaving, with its slow steady beat. The shower itself is my big source of relaxation before my shave.

I start with some Darius Rucker and then move on to some Zac Brown Band. Good music and unlike Godsmack I don't have to scream the lyrics and bang my head!:punk:

I'm in, cool PIF
proxy.php

Congratulations Renaldo

Top Bottom