What's new

Phillips Norelco 3600 (anyone used this) feedback please

I have tried many electrics, years ago, Norelco pass down drom dad (butchered me); then Braun (aprox 1999), did NOT work well..., Panasonic dry and wet (maybe 5 yrs ago), another one that butchered me.
I since used some carts....get ingrowns, have every DE razor you can think with all sorts of blades (ingrowns), Schick SE, shavette and straight.

BUT I am curious if anyone uses this thing, 3600 (was 1/2 price at Wallies).

Thanks for the advice.

I do use DE for head shaving.....bet thing ever.

Unless you just want to try wet shaving with an electric shaver, shop around for the 3100 dry shaver. It can be used corded or cordless, which is always a good feature to have.

It's very important with a rotary shaver not to use any pressure. Pressure does not help the shaver shave closer.

Unless you just want to try wet shaving with an electric shaver, shop around for the 3100 dry shaver. It can be used corded or cordless, which is always a good feature to have.

It's very important with a rotary shaver not to use any pressure. Pressure does not help the shaver shave closer.
Got one, thanks for advice. I will use Afta electric pre shave...no need for foam or soap.

Got one, thanks for advice. I will use Afta electric pre shave...no need for foam or soap.

It's gotten good reviews, and I have similar models, which is why I recommended it. I plan to eventually pick up one of my own.

I prefer Lectric Shave over Afta, but in truth you don't really need any of them, assuming your shaver is cleaned and lubed regularly.

It's gotten good reviews, and I have similar models, which is why I recommended it. I plan to eventually pick up one of my own.

I prefer Lectric Shave over Afta, but in truth you don't really need any of them, assuming your shaver is cleaned and lubed regularly.
Thanks, was reduced to $30 Walmart

Top Bottom