13. sfeile
14. Lfs70
15. Thundert65
16.Parjay
24. Handjam
25. JSouthard825
26. back to dfoulk
Updated list

You can get your post numbers up by posting every time you shave in the soap/cream, razors and brushes threads that ask "What is your ... of the day."

Agreed that is a great way to raise your post count quickly but please do get involved here with meaningful posts as well or you're missing out on a lot of great things the forum has to offer.

0. dfoulk - in possession
1. elvergun
2. xillion
3. JAM62377
4. NyquistRate
5. Grundi
6. bobmsp
7. Kaidoh
8. David2340
9. Chumango
10. lloydrm
11. paintflinger
12. Smattayu
13. sfeile
14. Lfs70
15. Thundert65
16.Parjay
17.JayEddie
24. Handjam
25. JSouthard825
26. back to dfoulk
Updated list

The box has been scent to elvergun and this passaround has begun.

Shipping ran me $13.45 plus another $2.65 to insure it for $100 so a total of $16.10 for those of you that wanted to know.

The box will arrive at it's destination in San Diego on Monday.

Thank you,
David

0. dfoulk - shipped 6/24/2016
1. elvergun - awaiting scheduled delivery on 6/27/2016
2. xillion
3. JAM62377
4. NyquistRate
5. Grundi
6. bobmsp
7. Kaidoh
8. David2340
9. Chumango
10. lloydrm
11. paintflinger
12. Smattayu
13. sfeile
14. Lfs70
15. Thundert65
16.Parjay
17.JayEddie
24. Handjam
25. JSouthard825
26. back to dfoulk
Updated list

It's worth the $15 shipping fee as you'll get to try the Rossa and Blu as well as smell a sample of the new Verde scent. Buying all three of these blind would set you back $186 ($62*3) and since you can't get samples of them that would be your only option to get to try them. So with this, after trying them you'll know if you like the soap enough to purchases it (most do) as well as which scents would be something you'd enjoy.

Shipping ran me $13.45 plus another $2.65 to insure it for $100 so a total of $16.10 for those of you that wanted to know.
That's not a bad deal to shave with the king's soap for a few days!!!

It's worth the $15 shipping fee as you'll get to try the Rossa and Blu as well as smell a sample of the new Verde scent. Buying all three of these blind would set you back $186 ($62*3) and since you can't get samples of them that would be your only option to get to try them. So with this, after trying them you'll know if you like the soap enough to purchases it (most do) as well as which scents would be something you'd enjoy.

Did you say verde sample?

Is it there right now? What does it smell like? I don't remember mention of that.

It is in the box right now. It's a citrus summer cologne type scent in the same wheelhouse as something like Acqua di Gio. The Verde sample is from a test batch. It's not released yet as they are still waiting on the manufacture of the green jars but I happen to know someone.

It is in the box right now. It's a citrus summer cologne type scent in the same wheelhouse as something like Acqua di Gio. The Verde sample is from a test batch. It's not released yet as they are still waiting on the manufacture of the green jars but I happen to know someone.
That really sounds like it's going to be amazing!

It's my favorite soap of the summer out of the hundred and thirty or forty that I've tried. I was so impressed that I'm buying all 3 Nuavia scents when the container is finished for Verde
This scent is absolutely outstanding. Creamy, slick, and protective with a light non-offensive scent. Verde has all the characteristics of Blue and Red, with a scent intensity and scent that will appeal to everyone. I'm getting Verde for sure.

Last edited:
This scent is absolutely outstanding. Creamy, slick, and protective with a light non-offensive scent. Verde has all the characteristics of Blue and Red, with a scent intensity and scent that will appeal to everyone. I'm getting Verde for sure.

Tomorrow I will finally get to finally see...err...smell what the fuss is all about. The package is in San Diego now and all that is left is for the mailman to drive his van to my house.

I didn't shave yesterday or today, so I'll have a fair amount of beard to chop down by tomorrow.

I don't have a lot of experience with soaps. I will have to compare Nuavia to Sudsy Soapery, which right now is the best soap I have used.

These are all the soaps I have at hand:

Sudsy Soapery Lavander & Pepermint
Sudsy Soapery Citrus & Bay
RazoRoxck XXX
Cella
New York Shaving Co. Elizabeth St.
Proraso Green
Proraso Red
Arko
Castle Forbes Lime
TOBS Jermin St
TOBS Coconut Cream
TOBS Sandal Wood Cream
DR Harris Sandalwood
DR Harris Arlington

Add me to the list. Been wanting to check these out. The OG PC is one of my all time favorites.

2. xillion
3. JAM62377
4. NyquistRate
5. Grundi
6. bobmsp
7. Kaidoh
8. David2340
9. Chumango
10. lloydrm
11. paintflinger
12. Smattayu
13. sfeile
14. Lfs70
15. Thundert65
16.Parjay
17.JayEddie
18. PhilC
24. Handjam
25. JSouthard825
26. back to dfoulk

[MENTION=109358]Elvergun[/MENTION]
That is a pretty extensive soap list to compare to. I'm excited to hear your review with that much growth, I always shaved a day or less of growth so I never got to test the multi day growth shave. I'm glad to hear you have anticipation like I do when waiting for a package, it makes me feel more normal :thumbup1:

Ok, I'll follow up my previous comments with a proper review. I was released a few days ago to comment on Nuavia Verde, so here is my review. I'll be watching like a hawk over the next few days and weeks to see what everyone else thinks about it.

Let me start with the scent. I'm far from good at scents, but Verde reminded me a lot of PannaCrema Vetiver without the spicyness or even the PannaCrema Pure2O Vetiver, also without the spicyness. Not exact match, but ballpark, and a more refined scent for sure. The intensity is on par with them as well. As a veteran of the first pass, I found Blue at the upper level of what I enjoyed. Red was over the top for this nose. Verde changes all of that. Anyone who passed for those reasons, but liked the performance, should really take notice. PannaCrema has listened and responded.

Tonight I soaked my 24mm badger brush in order to enjoy another shave with PC Nuavia Verde. Wringing out the brush, I began loading my sample from a larger tub that I had transferred it to. Next, face lathering produced a rich creamy lather, which developed with more additions of water than I remembered. The final result a very smooth lather that was plenty protection.

Cleanup was easy and aftershave face-feel was excellent. I followed up with Lucido and a dash of SV Felce Aromatica. I'm not sure what aftershave would complement Verde, but the scent is light enough that anything should go with it just fine. Some shavers in the previous pass noted the strong and long attributes of Red & Blue. If that was you, the good news is Verde doesn't follow suit. It's not going to hang around in the air, your brush, or your face to annoy you or your family.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Sounds like the Verde is exactly what I've been hoping for from Nuavia. I love the performance but the current scents aren't the best suited to these AZ summers. I may actually have to order new jars of all of them later in the year. Nuavia has stayed put in my rotation as one of my most used soaps. It's one of the best in the world without a doubt.

I'm going to sit this one out. I've removed my name from the list.

2. xillion
3. JAM62377
4. NyquistRate
5. Grundi
6. bobmsp
7. Kaidoh
8. David2340
9. Chumango
10. lloydrm
11. paintflinger
12. Smattayu
13. sfeile
14. Lfs70
15. Thundert65
16.Parjay
17.JayEddie
24. Handjam
25. JSouthard825
26. back to dfoulk

I'm going to sit this one out. I've removed my name from the list.

2. xillion
3. JAM62377
4. NyquistRate
5. Grundi
6. bobmsp
7. Kaidoh
8. David2340
9. Chumango
10. lloydrm
11. paintflinger
12. Smattayu
13. sfeile
14. Lfs70
15. Thundert65
16.Parjay
17.JayEddie
24. Handjam
25. JSouthard825
26. back to dfoulk

If you change your mind you're welcome back. You can also leave your name on the list and remove it later if need be as well. A lot can change between now and the time it takes for your turn to come up.

Top Bottom