What's new

Paladin Ebonite Brushes

Hi All,

Hope everyone is having a great night.

I recently added a couple of Paladin ebonite brushes to the collection and they are simply stunning. As more brushes will become available soon (and because of the latest release), I wanted to start a thread showcasing the ebonite. Please feel free to post pics of your ebonite brushes:
A64AB772-F2B4-4ECD-A301-CE98C26328E9.jpeg
58503FA2-FBE8-4E57-BAD6-D568C89FBC05.jpeg
42856836-0B7E-424B-8079-B7761F9FBCE2.jpeg
3FC330C5-5C0C-455A-8FC9-2B7CD675329C.jpeg

Wow, great collection. Those and the Paladin and Simpsons LE brush make for quite the collection. What knots do you have in those amazing ebonite Paladins? I'm a huge fan of the Deep Sea and Cumberland Honey resins. I'll have to keep checking to see if I can catch a shape I prefer in those resins.

Wow, great collection. Those and the Paladin and Simpsons LE brush make for quite the collection. What knots do you have in those amazing ebonite Paladins? I'm a huge fan of the Deep Sea and Cumberland Honey resins. I'll have to keep checking to see if I can catch a shape I prefer in those resins.

Thanks! I believe the Wicked Chief and Deep Sea PK-47 have E4 knots. The Denim Cleo has a D5 knot and the remaining brushes have E5 knots.

The Deep Sea and Cumberland Honey ebonite produce some absolutely stunning patterns. Couple that with Paladin’s mastery and these brushes are magnificent. Highly recommend owning a Paladin ebonite.

Oh do I wish I were starting my collection of brushes today. I've got great brushes from those available over the past few years. At the moment my SBAD is at ebb tide.

Wow! I guess you're the reason they're sold out! :001_smile
Just discovering these, and also read the vendor thread. How are they holding up to daily use? How often do the release batches?

Top Bottom