What's new

FS Crats, Paladins, Tabac, Essence and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody, today I am offering up my collection. Keeping the sales to the US and will be shipped USPS Priority, I ship fast guys and gals! Shipping included in prices. I would, ideally, like to sell most everything in one go but I realize that's a big ask so I'll jeep my pricing simple and FAIR. Ask for more pics if you want, ask questions as im all about it. If pricing is unfair please let me know, communications is important. I'm posting off my phone so apologies on this being one big clump of words. The British Crats I Have.. 1 2nd Gen, 3 3rd Gens and 1 4th Gen 110$ each. The Paladins are Micarta. The Ichabod actually has a DG B13 Fan so im offering this for 150$ the Falstaff is grape ape 120$ and the Chief Interstellar I am offering for 120$ as well. Yes, I have the cards. The Essence I am offering for 300$ stand included and is not available to my knowledge, make an offer. The Vintage Tabac is Stamped West Germany, no chips etc Ill sell the lot for 200$. I have 9 Tallowed Tabac and 3 stick tallow speick I'll do 100$. The origional Aberlite Pro Beard straightener ill go 85$. The Baybliss Pro Rapido dryer with the two diff heads ill sell for 100$ and ill even throw in the DryBar Keg Boar brush (100$ value) Free with the item. This would be a great gift for the wife, daughter or for yourself that matter. The Mennen Bears I'll let them ALL go for 200$...I will not split up the gang. MOST PRICES ARE NOT SET IN STONE. Feel free make me an offer... If you wanna buy it all, make me an offer I can't refuse, you may be surprised my answer... you wanna bundle some items, make me an offer. Thank you for you time everyone :)
20240307_111355.jpg
20240307_111408.jpg
20240307_111435.jpg
20240307_111507.jpg
20240307_112646.jpg
20240307_112022.jpg
20240307_112158.jpg

I would believe it is if memory serves me correct my friend. I still encourage a lil research outside of my word. I haven't used anything other than ACs with this beauty.

Anybody interested in purchasing the 5 British Aristocrats as a lot perhaps? If so, ill drop the price 85$ each which comes out to 425$ shipped...

2nd Gen Aristocrat has sold. Price drop on Aristocrat Lot (3-3rd Gen and 1-4th Gen) 275$

The Remaining Aristocrats have sold. I wanted too take the time to thank everybody who had came in clutch in my time of need. I hope everyone gets some good use and enjoyment from this little collection. This is a special little place and I'm just as thrilled to be apart of it today as I was when I first joined. Feeling gratefull right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom