What's new

GIVEAWAY! Overseas Member Contest

That's right, it is time for a contest featuring only our members from overseas. Too often they are not able to participate due to shipping expense going overseas. Once a year The Captain decrees that this one contest shall be reserved for those members.

There will be two winners drawn and each one will receive a $50.00 credit to shop in our store right here.
(Keep in mind that shipping regulations do not allow any aftershave products to be shipped.)
Overseas is defined as not being in the USA so, for instance, if you live in Canada you qualify to enter.

Here is how to enter if you live overseas. Answer this question:

1. What strikes you as interesting about Americans?

2. Please say what country you live in so we can see where B&B overseas members are located.

We will let this run a bit and then random.org will select our two lucky winners.

Good luck!

~ The Captain

Last edited:
The thing I find most interesting is how independent Americans are in life :)

I live in Malaysia.

I love the venture shaving soap and look forward to try out more variations :))

Last edited:

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Americans are like Australians with funny accents. They say strange words like Aluminium and leave the letter S off when saying Maths. They like walking on the moon according to some. I have been told they are run by lizard people and have the only collection of aliens in a hanger in the desert. Americans use to make lots of stuff. Sometimes the names they have are verbs like Rip, Randy and Fawn.

The perspective of one Australian from Melbourne.

Well uh go big or go home

As a frugal dutchie my captains ship sailed about a week ago now enjoying the sandalwood sample and still 7 to go so I should be covered for this year.

Politely not attending the pif

Keep up the good stuf

I'm not in, but one thing that has struck me as interesting about Americans is their optimistic outlook. Of course this is a generalisation, but the Americans I have met both in the US and abroad tend to be very optimistic.

To whoever wins, Captain's choice products are superb.

I'm in Ireland.

What I find interesting is that people can choose whoever they want to be and also the state they want to live in. You can do those things in other countries as well, but the US offers much more options and it's also much larger and it has more climate preferences depending on the state you want to live in.

I'm from Bulgaria.

I've lived and worked in America. Its the land of freedom and equal opportunity. There is great dignity in labour !

I am from India and live in Mumbai !

Time is UP!

Random.org has selected our two lucky winners. They are:

1. @Themadshaver18
2. @Multum in parvo

Congratulations to the both of you and we do thank each of you for entering. It looks like one package will be going to Malaysia and the other going to Austria!

If you are a winner email us at: [email protected]

Take a look at our store right here.

You each have a credit of $50.00 to spend so take a look and pick out anything you like. Then tell The Captain what you have selected and send your mailing address.

BBDF3963-C2A8-41D4-A429-C87B7C65544F.jpeg

I have just received this wonderful surprise from Scott and few extra surprises 😃

Thanks for the wonderful handwritten note @Captain Pre-Capsize

Love it :)

Top Bottom