What's new

GIVEAWAY! Contest - "What you are thankful for."

I am thankful for my Family and friends. I am also thankful that I have been able to slowly get back into working in the field that I was trained in , and I am also thankful that our health and wellness is fairly good too.....

Happy-Thanksgiving-Day-GIF-Images.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Respectfully not in, I already have too many Captain’s Choice products ;). Although, I’m sure that in a brief interval of time Captain will release a product to catch my attention again:cool:
Oops, you have a typo there.

You mistakenly typed, "... I already have too many Captain's Choice products..."

But we all know that is not possible. That is why they invented these:

gettyimages-173898306-612x612.jpg

Last edited:
stock-photo-beautiful-hand-man-holding-stopwatch-doing-countdown-isolated-red-background.jpeg

Time is UP!

Some great entries this year that were heartwarming. Random.org has selected our winner and it is:

@kaufdrop27

He now has a $50.00 credit to be used in our store right here.

Congratulations and thank you to all who entered!

Wait a minute... I almost forgot. I am thankful for the vibe of B&B that is preserved and cultivated by the hard work of the moderators. Those guys are behind the scenes but active, believe me. On behalf of the moderators let's have random.org select another winner! The one selected is:

@Osyri

If you are a winner, simply PM me here with what you have chosen from our store. You each have $50.00 to apply to any purchase. Then jot me your mailing address. If you prefer, email The Captain at: [email protected]

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
Not in (Canadian)... but having grown up where my grandparents had an outhouse, one thing I am thankful for is .......

Indoor Plumbing!

Especially when it is freezing outside.
Oh the memories, I was logging drill core on a project in far northern Saskatchewan a few years ago in the dead of winter. The outhouse in the project's temporary trailer camp was thankfully odourless at -40C, but mighty uncomfortable.

The irony is the +35C days there in the summer.

View attachment 1753890

Time is UP!

Some great entries this year that were heartwarming. Random.org has selected our winner and it is:

@kaufdrop27

He now has a $50.00 credit to be used in our store right here.

Congratulations and thank you to all who entered!

Wait a minute... I almost forgot. I am thankful for the vibe of B&B that is preserved and cultivated by the hard work of the moderators. Those guys are behind the scenes but active, believe me. On behalf of the moderators let's have random.org select another winner! The one selected is:

@Osyri

If you are a winner, simply PM me here with what you have chosen from our store. You each have $50.00 to apply to any purchase. Then jot me your mailing address. If you prefer, email The Captain at: [email protected]
Wow! Thanks so much, I truly appreciate your generosity and support of this community!

Top Bottom