What's new

Overland Sheepskin Jacket

Anyone have any experience with Overland sheepskin jackets? I just bought this one for my stepdaughter's fiancé.

17189-brbg-av0190-Lifestyle.jpg

It was fairly expensive (for me, anyway) and I hope it lasts a long time. I was originally thinking of getting him a watch, but young people aren't into watches and I know he wouldn't wear one. Anyway, I hope this lasts for many years.

Great looking jacket. I'm not familiar with the brand, but I like sheepskin jackets. However, as you mentioned, they aren't cheap ... and I am cheap. Grin.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had one years ago when they only had a couple of stores around. They were handmade by the company in Iowa at that time. If the quality has kept up, you have bought a great jacket.

oc_in_fw

Contributor
Anyone have any experience with Overland sheepskin jackets? I just bought this one for my stepdaughter's fiancé.

View attachment 787451

It was fairly expensive (for me, anyway) and I hope it lasts a long time. I was originally thinking of getting him a watch, but young people aren't into watches and I know he wouldn't wear one. Anyway, I hope this lasts for many years.
Do you have any more daughters? Oh hell, I'm already married.

Finally got one of my own. They recently offered the B-3 in merino and my wife ordered it for my birthday. I absolutely love it. Feels like cashmere inside.