What's new

Overland Sheepskin Jacket

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Anyone have any experience with Overland sheepskin jackets? I just bought this one for my stepdaughter's fiancé.

17189-brbg-av0190-Lifestyle.jpg

It was fairly expensive (for me, anyway) and I hope it lasts a long time. I was originally thinking of getting him a watch, but young people aren't into watches and I know he wouldn't wear one. Anyway, I hope this lasts for many years.

Great looking jacket. I'm not familiar with the brand, but I like sheepskin jackets. However, as you mentioned, they aren't cheap ... and I am cheap. Grin.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had one years ago when they only had a couple of stores around. They were handmade by the company in Iowa at that time. If the quality has kept up, you have bought a great jacket.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Did he request that?

No, but my wife ran it by her daughter before we spent the money. It was a big hit and it looks really good on him. My stepdaughter said it looks better on him than the model.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Anyone have any experience with Overland sheepskin jackets? I just bought this one for my stepdaughter's fiancé.

View attachment 787451

It was fairly expensive (for me, anyway) and I hope it lasts a long time. I was originally thinking of getting him a watch, but young people aren't into watches and I know he wouldn't wear one. Anyway, I hope this lasts for many years.
Do you have any more daughters? Oh hell, I'm already married.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Finally got one of my own. They recently offered the B-3 in merino and my wife ordered it for my birthday. I absolutely love it. Feels like cashmere inside.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Finally got one of my own. They recently offered the B-3 in merino and my wife ordered it for my birthday. I absolutely love it. Feels like cashmere inside.
I remember this thread! Good for you. Do you still have the son in law?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yes I do and he still has and loves his Overland Sheepskin jacket. He called us “coat buddies.”
Excellent news. My father in law has been deceased for a while now. I miss him as much as my dad.

He always treated me like a son.

Top Bottom