What's new

On The Block-------------NO!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So I have been going thru My Razors (again) I have to make room
for a few that I just purchased ,Vintage of course.
Anyway I came across this Girl (Vintage Gillette Deluxe 17mm)
Deluxe.jpg
that I had not used for awhile and almost
Almost went to the B/S/T but I decided to give her ago today........................
Let Me tell You she is not going anywhere , If I had Closed My eyes and shaved I would have thought I was using My Timeless .95 OC.Ha......She was that smooth and close.
I used a brand new Perssona Med Prep and some MaMa Bears "Awaking " What a Great way to start the Day.
How did I forget her (the Razor) . Edgar would be proud of Her.:thumbup:

Outstanding! Always to good to remember how great they can be! I'm tempted to throw one of my fat boys and a red tip on the BST, and then I remember why I still have them...

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

So I have been going thru My Razors (again) I have to make room
for a few that I just purchased ,Vintage of course.
Anyway I came across this Girl (Vintage Gillette Deluxe 17mm)View attachment 797204 that I had not used for awhile and almost
Almost went to the B/S/T but I decided to give her ago today........................
Let Me tell You she is not going anywhere , If I had Closed My eyes and shaved I would have thought I was using My Timeless .95 OC.Ha......She was that smooth and close.
I used a brand new Perssona Med Prep and some MaMa Bears "Awaking " What a Great way to start the Day.
How did I forget her (the Razor) . Edgar would be proud of Her.:thumbup:

Not to worry sir, should she disappear I have her twin as an extra.

IMG_1484.JPG IMG_1485.JPG IMG_1489.JPG IMG_1490.JPG [

Last edited:
That's one of the problems with so many razors. You forget how good some may be. Today I used a UK Aristocrat and could not believe how smooth the shave was.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
That's one of the problems with so many razors. You forget how good some may be. Today I used a UK Aristocrat and could not believe how smooth the shave was.

Make's Me wounder why we have to have so many when we have Razors that make us Happy and then we
Go and find another (sounds like my wife talking )Lol......

Beautiful razor!
The Deluxe is still on my need to acquire list. Mama Bears Awakening is something I've recently acquired, excellent soap for a warm summer morning! :thumbup1:

This past week I've been gaining new appreciation for my New Improved Bostonian or Standard or whatever it's called (no case, Me in Canada). The great thing about having a short memory is that I get to do a lot of rediscovering.

Top Bottom