What's new

I found something to do with extra blades.

My 16 year old not so hairy half Filipino daughter uses a safety razor and loves it. (I brought her up right :) I gave her a $27 1,000 pack of Flydear blades. I explained to her that if she uses one per month, the box would last her for 84 years. Her reply was "I don't even shave during the winter". So now she can pretty much shave for the rest of her life for free. She currently has a decent pink 3-piece, and a rainbow color Weishi 9306. When I told her she can tell her friends that she has free shaving for life now, she liked it quite a bit. She knows half her friends are fighting with dull disposables. I might have to toss her silver and gold Weishi's I already own which are $8.50 each on Ali now. That will get her close to the lifetime free shaving I quoted her. But all in all I think we both count it as a win. Things like this make her think I'm a "cool" dad, even though I'm 64 years old now.

Last edited:
My 16 year old not so hairy half Filipino daughter uses a safety razor and loves it. (I brought her up right :) I gave her a $27 1,000 pack of Flydear blades. I explained to her that if she uses one per month, the box would last her for 84 years. Her reply was "I don't even shave during the winter". So now she can pretty much shave for the rest of her life for free. She currently has a decent pink 3-piece, and a rainbow color Weishi 9306. When I told her she can tell her friends that she has free shaving for life now, she liked it quite a bit. She knows half her friends are fighting with dull disposables. I might have to toss her silver and gold Weishi's I already own which are $8.50 each on Ali now. That will get her close to the lifetime free shaving I quoted her. But all in all I think we both count it as a win. Things like this make her think I'm a "cool" dad, even though I'm 64 years old now.
Nice story.

Top Bottom